IGNORED

"Adam Is Me" available for download

ilmenit

If you are stuck on some level for too long you can skip it and return to it later. Each planet is introducing some new elements and levels 1 to 3 are usually more like tutorial explaining meaning of new nouns or verbs, levels 4-7 are getting progressively more difficult and level 8 on the planet is usually the ultimate challenge to test everything you learned on the planet so far. 

For this reason if you move after level 8 to level 1 on the next planet, it is going to be much easier.

To win the game you do not need to finish all the 64 levels, but selected 40 of them (therefore e.g. first 5 levels on 8 planets and you are good to go).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, zbyti said:

This game literally is mind blowing I must take a brake :D I hate this game ;) but always back to take another try ;)

Basically this is the reason I started to write the demake of "Baba Is You". I generally do not like puzzle games but this one did not let me sleep.

Only 10 levels to go and then just joy of finishing the rest of the levels ;-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zbyti said:

6-2 was very nice :D 

Ah, yes, planet 6 is interesting, because it's not introducing any new game elements but testing your achieved skills. It's on purpose for the players that are going level-by-level without skipping them ? However later on planet 7 there are some new game-changing WORDs.

34 minutes ago, michomis said:

Yes. Cartridge works like standard disc - loads intro/game/each planet/outro and can save progress. Technically it contains Flash and some logic chips. This solution comes from Jakub Husak.

OK, I was wondering, because off-the-shelf solutions like Maxflash will work with Altirra, etc; but they work differently than what you're describing.