IGNORED

Should I keep this cartridge?

Omega-TI

I just received six more beige cartridges to retask for UberGROM boards.  Normally I throw away the internals, but this time one of them seems like it might be a keeper.  Anyway the cartridges I received are:

Fractional Numbers

Meteor Multiplication

Jawbreaker II

Alligator Mix

Football

Adventure

The last one, the Adventure module seems like it might be work keeping.  Does anyone have any input on this one?  If it's worth keeping I'll hunt for a manual and I assume some 'adventures'.  Who knows, someday I may have the time to try it out.

12 hours ago, pixelpedant said:

Mostly good quality Adventure manual scan:

Adventure (HQ).pdf 5.29 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you!  I'll print this puppy up... and link to it as well.

*EDIT*  I straightened it up a little before printing.  Attached is the slightly altered version.

TI Adventure Cartridge.pdf

Edited by Omega-TI
Updated

18 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

I just received six more beige cartridges to retask for UberGROM boards.  Normally I throw away the internals, but this time one of them seems like it might be a keeper.  Anyway the cartridges I received are:

Fractional Numbers

Meteor Multiplication

Jawbreaker II

Alligator Mix

Football

Adventure

The last one, the Adventure module seems like it might be work keeping.  Does anyone have any input on this one?  If it's worth keeping I'll hunt for a manual and I assume some 'adventures'.  Who knows, someday I may have the time to try it out.

I have an affectionate spot for Alligator Mix and I don't currently have one. I would happily trade beige Home Financial Decisions or the like, for edu cartridges, before they are scrapped.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

Fractional Numbers

Meteor Multiplication

Jawbreaker II

Alligator Mix

Football

Adventure

Some would say, "Its a keeper". However, the module and all the original Scott Adams' games are integral to Classic99.