IGNORED

PlusCart(s) does not reconnect

Al_Nafuur

22 minutes ago, Fierodoug5 said:

here is my connection info

AT+CWJAP?
+CWJAP:"DougBethinternet","9c:34:26:96:65:ba",6,-47,0

Just as an aside-question.... does your WiFi password include any characters on the PlusCart keyboard line containing the "/" character?  There's just been a bug found in the handling of those "keys".

1 hour ago, Fierodoug5 said:

This is what I get everytime. There is no time between busy p....and ok. It goes right to ok

AT+CIPMUX=0

OK
AT+CIPMUX=0
AT+CIPSTART="TCP","pluscart.firmaplus.de",80

busy p...

OK
AT+CIPCLOSE

ERROR

after you pressed the "AT+CIPMUX=0" button you have to wait for the OK messages before starting the connection. Thats why the ESP is responding with "busy processing"

And you have to press this button only once, to set the ESP in single connection mode.

Edited by Al_Nafuur

11 minutes ago, Fierodoug5 said:

I am only hitting it once and waiting for the ok.

The second AT+Cipmux=0 is doing it by itself when I hit start connection

?

that's strang, but if the ESPlorer is sending both commands at once the ESp8266 will respond with "busy p..."

We just want to check the connection time, so we could use the multi connection mode of ESP8266 too
so:
press the "AT+CIPMUX=1" button and set the switch to "AT+CIPMUX=1 Multiple" and the try the connection button..

Edited by Al_Nafuur

you can copy and paste the :

AT+CIPSTART=0,"TCP","pluscart.firmaplus.de",80

to the input field at the lower right of the ESPlorer and press the send button (make sure the "CR" and "LF" checkboxes at the top right are set)

press the "AT+CIPMUX=1" button on the TCP/IP tab before sending the "AT+CIPSTART=0,"TCP","pluscart.firmaplus.de",80" request.

or use the single connection mode "AT+CIPMUX=0" button and the send without the connection ID parameter:

AT+CIPSTART="TCP","pluscart.firmaplus.de",80

from the input field in the lower right..

how long did it take until the "CONNECT" appeared?

don't use any buttons on the left side except the "AT+CIPMUX=0" before you send the connection request with the input field on the right.