Sign in to follow this  
Cebus Capucinis

👠👜 The Netflix Mom Zone 👒👛 

25 minutes ago, OldSlabSides said:

Surprise surprise amazing detective work!

The only reason I had to put in even that much effort (hint: zero, because I happened to be reading another thread where you confirmed it) was that you apparently couldn't be bothered to reply to my question speculating as to whether or not you were a VCS backer.

25 minutes ago, OldSlabSides said:

I just don’t get it, you fellas go on to insult me when all I’ve been trying to say is why are you all being a dick to the people that have one and enjoy it? Not everyone has to agree with your feelings and you don’t have to agree with mine.

I just don’t get it, a few of you here in this thread are huge names on this site and I’ve never seen you fellas be such a dick about something.... this is the legitimate VCS sub forum right? I’m not in a meme section? 

Tell me: why do you feel the need to be so defensive about your purchase?  By and large, nobody cares about what you may or may not buy, and no-one is jumping on you personally for doing so.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

The only reason I had to put in even that much effort (hint: zero, because I happened to be reading another thread where you confirmed it) was that you apparently couldn't be bothered to reply to my question speculating as to whether or not you were a VCS backer.

Tell me: why do you feel the need to be so defensive about your purchase?  By and large, nobody cares about what you may or may not buy, and no-one is jumping on you personally for doing so.

I’ll agree with you there I went a bit over board, I’m just one of the lurkers that has been seeing the Taco Thread Movement(tm) slowly build up momentum over the years and now that the vaporware box actually is arriving at peoples doors they still make fun of the people that backed it even if they where happy to do so.

I just got pissed a bit when all I’ve seen is negativity over the years and I hop onto this new vcs made sub forum after receiving my console and it’s just the same old comments.

I’ll agree Shawn that I might have had a stick up my ass.