IGNORED

Your Favorite Atari Merchandise

doctorclu

So what is your favorite Atari merchandise?   Favorite hat, shirt, wallet, keychain, plush, toy, etc.   if it's Atari related we want to see it!

Starting this off, was always a big fan of the Atari jackets.  I saw then when I was in grade school and was happy to get two of them in a box of things that were passed along by another Atari hobbyist.

20201220_123353.thumb.jpg.54a2b8b90c6748fa48b492a6e4f20c9c.jpg

(If you have two of them, don't store them together). ;)

So what about the rest of you?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, WilcoL said:

I love the look of these jaguar water bottles, it’s a shame they’re so hard to come by. 

When I got back into Atari in 1999 GoAtari.com was still around and they said "Business was steady" which gave me some relief.   I hadn't completely missed the party. ;)

I bought a Atari Jaguar hat which I still have, I think I got some badges, and I believe they sent me a catalog.

Looks like even they didn't have the water bottles, though I thought they did.

970893855_ScreenShot2020-12-20at7_01_12PM.thumb.png.f5bdd8eba23056a523878c25a6945b19.png

• Like 3

I have the top jacket and a really nice blue one that I'd actually love to wear - it's a blue windbreaker with white sleeves and logo, sort of the opposite of the top, but even with weight loss it's just too small for me. My wife wears it occasionally though. I like it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I have the top jacket and a really nice blue one that I'd actually love to wear - it's a blue windbreaker with white sleeves and logo, sort of the opposite of the top, but even with weight loss it's just too small for me. My wife wears it occasionally though. I like it!

Can you take some pictures of the jackets?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Can you post a picture of the blue one?

6 hours ago, AlecRob said:

I like the VCS, it’s a cool atari console-shaped PC.

Burn!  LOL!!

2 hours ago, the_hawk said:

I bought an Asteroids hoodie for £4 about 10 years back.  I'm wearing it in almost every photograph of me for the last decade!  I guess I wear it a lot.

Well post up a picture.  Reminds me of a Asteriods shirt I had in grade school that said "#1 Ace of Space".   I'm sure it's around somewhere.   

2 hours ago, digdugnate said:

i have an Atari tshirt with the multi-colored Fuji I got from Wallyworld ages ago- it's one of my fave gamer shirts.  :)  

I have worn out several of those shirts.   I see people wearing these all the time, but gave up asking people about Atari as it seems like it, with so many, "Just something retro and a cool shirt". :P

• Like 3

I am a nut for Atari merchandise. If I can not find stuff, I just make it for myself. I have made a ton of Tshirts, sweatshirts, hats and even a jacket.

Here are three of my favorites:

My embroidered Lynx/Jaguar Jacket:

jacket.thumb.jpg.140b9d66e93a74c3854e279997821f7e.jpg

My embroidered Jaguar Tshirt:

jagblack.thumb.jpg.51ecc53effbccce09a54871ea54fd1e2.jpg

and to top it off(pun intended)....my Jaguar Hat:

hat.thumb.png.de9fd1f84e70db567794e3cbf9dd409c.png

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, D Train said:

what's the length on that bat?  it's not a full 32" bat is it?

Nah...it's a 28" bat. I'm assuming it was a giveaway item during their 25th year anniversary, sponsored by Atari. There are several of these bats. Here’s a thread (originally from ‘05) that discussed the bats. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, doctorclu said:

Well post up a picture.  Reminds me of a Asteriods shirt I had in grade school that said "#1 Ace of Space".   I'm sure it's around somewhere.   

It's this one. 

Really miss big retro gaming events like this one, we got to play an early Oculus prototype, had a 64 player Warlords tournament, drink beer together, played on rare cabs & consoles, saw previews of new homebrew & bang on about old videogames.  

Come on boffins let's get this thing cured so we can get back out there!

Sorry, a bit off topic there, looking at these photos has made me a bit nostalgic.

FB_IMG_1608618717807.jpg

• Like 3

So, is this thread about merchandise, or just Atari branded stuff?  If so, is there any proof, that the baseball bats could be purchased?  I have 4 different players bats, all different length.  Posted a pic, in that thread that was linked earlier.

My jewel, but I doubt it could be purchased, since it is an employee award of some sort...

IMG-8761.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CPUWIZ said:

So, is this thread about merchandise, or just Atari branded stuff?  If so, is there any proof, that the baseball bats could be purchased?  I have 4 different players bats, all different length.  Posted a pic, in that thread that was linked earlier.

Good point...looks like the bats were just giveaways. Sorry gents, pay no attention to my entry. 

• Like 1