IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

17 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Does anyone know how to update the first newspost so I can update as new information about the progress is available, etc?

Only AtariAge subscribers can edit posts after a certain amount of time has passed. That said, feel free to reach out to one of the moderators -@Albert and @CPUWIZ are a couple of them - and I'm sure they would be happy to grant you editing access for this post/thread. Cheers. 

5 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Just preordered!

However, the confirmation email does not mention which item has been ordered.

Could you confirm if all went well? Order was placed under name Carlos Madruga.

Hi Carlos, Thank you very much for your support!

I confirm the pre-order for Sorrow of Gadhlan Thur for Intellivision has been placed correctly and at your name and address.

I am sending emails to everyone who preorders in order to confirm their address and to ask for their phone if necessary (it is necessary when the package goes outside the European Union).

Your address does not include the phone and the destination is the United States, so I will send you one of those emails shortly ;)

1 hour ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Does anyone know how to update the first newspost so I can update as new information about the progress is available, etc?

I saw many people does that, but I don't know how ^_^!

You can now edit the first post in this thread indefinitely.  If you need to edit any other posts, just let me know.

..Al

44 minutes ago, First Spear said:

So impressive this is. Well done, and congratulations in advance!

Why is the text in all caps? Are you using FG/BG mode for graphics?

Thank you!

I am using the M1 graphics mode so only caps are available but I can use 8 background colors instead of 4. This allows me to produce better graphics.

• Like 2