IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

8 minutes ago, mark griff said:

How can I get one can someone help 

Hi Mark, you just need to click on our online shop link on the first post of this thread and it will direct you to the preorder.

I am leaving the link here as well:

https://kai-magazine-software.fwscart.com/PREORDER_The_Sorrow_of_Gadhlan_Thur_for_Intellivision/p4398489_20901779.aspx

Let me know if you have any issues. I just checked and everything works fine, so I guess you just missed the link before.

Today is the last day to place pre-orders but I will keep it until tomorrow so you have time to place your pre-order or let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you for your support!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi Mark, you just need to click on our online shop link on the first post of this thread and it will direct you to the preorder.

I am leaving the link here as well:

https://kai-magazine-software.fwscart.com/PREORDER_The_Sorrow_of_Gadhlan_Thur_for_Intellivision/p4398489_20901779.aspx

Let me know if you have any issues. I just checked and everything works fine, so I guess you just missed the link before.

Today is the last day to place pre-orders but I will keep it until tomorrow so you have time to place your pre-order or let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you for your support!

Can I still pre-order a copy?

Just now, Intelligentleman said:

Keeps telling me my cart has expired

That is weird, this is the first issue in several thousand of transactions.

I am guessing you already checked that your card is not really expired, offcourse. Perhaps the card is a non-Visa/Mastercard common card?

You can pay via Paypal if you can/wish. You can send me a Private Message and I can give you my Paypal account address so you can send the money that way.

Or perhaps you can try another card?

1 minute ago, Kai_Magazine said:

That is weird, this is the first issue in several thousand of transactions.

I am guessing you already checked that your card is not really expired, offcourse. Perhaps the card is a non-Visa/Mastercard common card?

You can pay via Paypal if you can/wish. You can send me a Private Message and I can give you my Paypal account address so you can send the money that way.

Or perhaps you can try another card?

*Cart... as in shopping cart. I never got a chance to check out.

1 minute ago, Intelligentleman said:

*Cart... as in shopping cart. I never got a chance to check out.

I understand now, the shopping cart, not the credit card ^_^!

Sorry, it is 1:33 AM here and I am very sleepy. I missread.

I don't have the slightest clue what could be causing that.

Have you tried to use a different explorer? (chrome, firefox...) Just in case.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Except for the cartridges, everything else is ready (Manuals, boxes, covers, stickers, overlays) to begin the shipments to those of you who pre-ordered the game.
The cartridge manufacturer is very busy and he has not given us an estimated date of when we should receive them.
This means that the shipments (which should begin now) will be delayed and I will let you know as soon as we have a confirmed date.
I am very sorry about this, but there are things that are outside of our hands/control.
Thank you very much for your support and your patience.

thumbnail_P10228-200645.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-200701.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-200719.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-201442.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-201355.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-201415.jpg

thumbnail_P10228-200731.jpg

• Like 12