IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

3 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

?

The names in the manual are in the same order as we received the pre-orders. Please don't read any hidden meanings into the order of the names ?

Damn! I saw that I haven't been that fast... ?  By the way, it's funny to see my name in a manual... ;)

Edited by MonsterSky
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ignorama said:

I ordered today, didnt even heard of this one before... Yet another smashing game from the best developer on the intellivision!

Thank you for your support! And for your kind words, but I belive there are better developers than us.

Please be aware that we are still waiting for the cartridges from the manufacturer in order to start the shipments.

Edited by Kai_Magazine

1 hour ago, mark griff said:

How do I buy a copy?

Thank you for your interest ^_^

You can place an order here:

https://kai-magazine-software.fwscart.com/The_Sorrow_of_Gadhlan_Thur_for_Intellivision_(Shipment_time_yet_to_be_determined)/p4398489_20901779.aspx

Please be aware that we are still waiting for the cartridges from the manufacturer in order to start the shipments.

Take care!

Oscar K.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello veritas,
The cartridge manufacturer (Joe Zbiciack from Left Turn Only) hasn't told me yet when will he be sending the cartridges to us so we can finally send the full in box games to you guys.
He did confirm me he had 100 carts for me on January but I haven't heard from him since then.
I am anxious about this situation, but aparently Joe must be in a bad spot at the moment, so I can't do anything else other than to wait since he is the only manufacturer who can produce cartridges with enough capacity as to fit our game.
I am very sorry about this...

Thank you everyone for your patience!

Thank you guys for your understanding and for your words of encouragment, I really apreciate it!

Anyway we stopped all development of future games for Intellivision until this issue is resolved and we are currently working on games for other systems. We need to keep working and moving forward.

I am saying this because we will post news on facebook and youtube about other games for other platforms, and I want you to know it was not our decision to do this, but a necessity. We need to keep feeding our families and paying our bills.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys for your understanding and for your words of encouragment, I really apreciate it!

Anyway we stopped all development of future games for Intellivision until this issue is resolved and we are currently working on games for other systems. We need to keep working and moving forward.

I am saying this because we will post news on facebook and youtube about other games for other platforms, and I want you to know it was not our decision to do this, but a necessity. We need to keep feeding our families and paying our bills.

I imagine I can speak for all of us when I say we hope you do resume the development of games for the Intellivision when the issue is resolved. Sorry to hear you had to temporarily move on.

We love your games!!!??

• Like 2