IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Sorry guys, still no news from the cart manufacturer.

All the publishers/games who/that need the LTO carts are in the same situation.

We all hope Joe comes back soon from his break.

I hope he gets a break from whatever is absorbing all his spare time.  People need work breaks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 2:47 AM, Kai_Magazine said:

Sorry guys, still no news from the cart manufacturer.

All the publishers/games who/that need the LTO carts are in the same situation.

We all hope Joe comes back soon from his break.

I've just read that another publisher is going to release two more games using LTO carts soon. I assume the deadlock with The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur will be broken soon as well

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

I've just read that another publisher is going to release two more games using LTO carts soon. I assume the deadlock with The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur will be broken soon as well

3 months is not 'soon' and not guaranteed. LTO will probably get to Kai Magazine's carts before mine, but there are no guarantees. I only said that I talked to LTO and that I'm confident that they can get to it in the next 3 or 4 months. 

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi garOu,

We are still waiting for the cartridge manufacturer to give us a date for when will we receive the cartridges. It looks like it can still be 2 or 3 months...

Please feel free to enter our online shop link and enlist to be notified when the game becomes available to order again and we will let you know.

Thank you for your interest ^_^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I also have no problems to wait. That said, its a pretty sad situation. I dont know anything about the communication and the problems, but its kind of heartbreaking that the best developers this console ever saw get stopped by something like that. Hopefully it solves out and we will get more Kai Magazine games in the future, cause as someone who really plays the games he buys I can not say it often enough: These are by far the best ones. There is nothing comparable, neither in the original 125, nor in any of the other new games.

• Like 7