IGNORED

The Three Stooges

In my latest episode, the last one before Christmas, I discuss games based on The Three Stooges.  The PC game from 1987 is one of my all-time favorite games, period.  What were your favorite mini-games from that?  What are some Stooges memories you have?  Did you ever get banned from watching The Stooges as a kid?  I'd love to hear about it.  On behalf of my family, the gang here, and myself:  have a Merry Christmas and let's hope for a better 2021.

• Like 2

I played this on the NES and it was an absolute favorite of mine. The pie throwing was ok but I really enjoyed it when the soup and crackers stage showed up! In Rhode Island/southern Mass we had WSBK-38 run marathons every year of the Stooges and I never missed it. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR
It didn't take the link the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 10:12 AM, Atari_Bill said:

the Amiga version was outstanding!  I still have it here somewhere. 

Loved the great Amiga version, I had a friend in college who really loved it and kept playing it until he saw all of the endings..  getting the stooges married was the best! haha..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, imstarryeyed said:

Loved the great Amiga version, I had a friend in college who really loved it and kept playing it until he saw all of the endings..  getting the stooges married was the best! haha..

I don’t recall if I ever got a successful ending with this or not. I know it got real tricky trying to avoid the mouse trap.  

I spent a lot of time with my friend on this game and I can tell you, one of the biggest secrets is always and I mean always go out of your way to play the beat up the other stooges game.  This game makes no money that day but will allow you to slow down the hand which is crucial.  The big secret here  is that most players skip it a few times but the mousetraps get tough and you need the hand to select slower.  

• Like 3