IGNORED

In memory of Rosa Nely

nanochess

So sorry for your loss Oscar! My condolences. You're one helluva guy and I sure appreciate your generosity.. Thank you for sharing these games and this lovely tribute. I hope you & your family have a good holiday, despite the circumstances and I'll be sure to send some good vibes your way.✌️

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for all the messages.

I would like to answer individualy but I don't have the strength or mind clarity to do it, I'm still in downs and ups.

So I'll only say Happy Holidays, and please appreciate every moment you can have with your family.

• Like 20

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I only found out 5 minutes ago while visiting your store. I had purchased Meteors and in doing so I looked around your store and read the unfortunate news that your wife had passed. You're a good guy,I'm so sorry. You make amazing and affordable games,and I always had wondered how your wife was doing. I've enjoyed games like Space Raid from you,you're a talented guy. But man I just hate hearing this news that you lost so much. My condolences,I hope you're doing ok,or as best as you can in such a dark time. XX

• Like 3