IGNORED

A 64-Bit Interactive Multimedia System Demo (for JagGD/Skunkboard)

Clint Thompson

• 4 months later...

So I caught the end piece of KevInBuffalo's Twitch stream earlier and he loaded up the 64bitDemo. I immediately noticed something was very wrong once he got to the ATM/BAR scenes. I had some compatibility issues with having a single build across both the Skunk/GD simultaneously and thought it was sorted. Did a quick load-up on the Skunk and it seemed fine, as the problem before was on the GD having distorted graphics.

Turns out, it crippled the demo for both the Skunk and the GD. Despite appearing seemingly fine, it's actually not.

For anyone who ran it on an emulator, you wouldn't notice a problem, though it does tend to run too fast. For anyone else who wants to run it on real hardware with a Skunk properly, please use the attached file.

For now, the demo is not compatible with the GD. The original uploaded file from December should be considered a bad ROM, as that's not how it should be functioning on the Jaguar with either the Skunkboard or the Game Drive.

Skunkboard only:

A64BitDemo.rom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...