IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Year in Review page

digdugnate

I came across this from Nintendo's Twitter account- it's a 'Switch Year in Review' page if you sign in with your Nintendo account.   https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

I'm pretty embarrassed, though, the numbers hours spent on my Switch, lol.  My activity graph pretty well shows the time spent during the pandemic.

image.thumb.png.4d5ca36a51419e7a7e68a756e65e73b7.pngimage.thumb.png.d69c877635859d4c03097a6137d5221a.png

Anyone else want to share their playtime?  Surely I can't be the only sad one! ?

• Like 1

I really didn't think I had 79 games... maybe demos count?

image.thumb.png.280773bd4635df4ab0fe5c70141610b1.png

I really love Namco museum and I'm not done with it, might be top in 2021 for me. Capcom Bundle is a mediocre collection of great games, but hey, great games. Ninja Saviors is why I got a Switch. Actually kinda surprised SoR4 is there, I feel like I barely scratched the surface. I didn't manage to clear a single game in the Konami collection, I guess I kinda suck lol....

image.thumb.png.9156774cd76843021bd5483629c98ccf.png

Played like crazy when I first got it, then it dropped off slightly... what was I doing in August? Maybe catching up on my reading.

image.thumb.png.64ee824f70b83b04a9b61e262796d48f.png

10 minutes ago, Recycled said:

I downloaded the Namco Museum Archives Vol. 1 three days ago. Eleven NES games.  I'm really enjoying it. Much more so than I expected.

I bought that one too, but I'm still waiting for a modern Namco Museum that includes Bosconian again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Recycled said:

I downloaded the Namco Museum Archives Vol. 1 three days ago. Eleven NES games.  I'm really enjoying it. Much more so than I expected.

2 hours ago, fultonbot said:

I bought that one too, but I'm still waiting for a modern Namco Museum that includes Bosconian again.

I have all three collections because I have no self-control and I love old games, lol.  All of em are great, but I do miss Bosconian from the PS2 version. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, digdugnate said:

I have all three collections because I have no self-control and I love old games, lol. 

Uh yeah same. I favor the arcade collection, I like the games best and the leaderboards make all the difference. Only minor gripe I have with the NES collection is lack of button config, although the defaults are good enough, and they even thought to include rapid fire where it would make sense. Very cool to include the brand new demakes of Gaplus and Pac-man Championship, those ROMs are easy to find online for anyone interested. I'm a big Splatterhouse fan too.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 12:42 PM, Daj said:

I really didn't think I had 79 games... maybe demos count?

Nah, I don't think they're counting demos. I played quite a bit of the new Hyrule Warriors game, and I played about an hour of Oceanhorn the other night, and neither of those are on here for me.

nintendo.thumb.png.f531e63e779365b138084a67ee749489.png

I think I played Blades for maybe two minutes :)

I just got the new Hyrule Warriors for Christmas, so I'm sure the numbers will change soon. I've already got a WiiU, so there's not really a lot of Switch games for me to play. Some day I'll get around to buying Mario Odyssey.

Oceanhorn is pretty decent too, though it's pretty obvious that it was a mobile game. It's kind of like Phantom Hourglass with better graphics. It's on sale for $5 and some change right now, so I picked it up. Sadly, you can't continue your demo save in the full version.