IGNORED

PS2 Mockup

17 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Yeah I just don't get it...

I personally feel that the beautiful PS2 looks stunning to this day...A real work of art.

The PS5 on the other hand is one of the 4 ugliest consoles on the friggin planet!  WTF were they thinking?   And what were they smoking?  And can I get some?

I commend Sony for breaking the mold and making a unique looking system like nothing before. I also think the system looks boss in vertical mode from the side. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

What are the other 3? I'm guessing Vistar 16, US SNES, and the JagToilet.

I was thinking Nutari VCAss,  Intellivision Amico, and..And then TBH things get a little fuzzy,...For example I like the Jaguar, but with  the CD added it does look like a toilet...And original Intellivision always looked like a big log to me...and not the wooden kind ?

And...Oh wait, XBOX 360s look as dumb as the day is long!

PS I think I might be the only guy that liked the look of the U.S. SNES...So, I guess there's no accounting for taste.  Hahaa!

On 12/27/2020 at 10:38 PM, amiman99 said:

I've heard stuff about the PS2 design being inspired by the Falcon 040... Is it confirmed or is it just speculations?

• 2 weeks later...

@0078265317 I know that this is quite a bit off-topic and I hope you don't mind but...

- Congratulations! You have the most cryptic user name in the whole Internet

- May we know what does it mean? If this was a video game, this is the point where you have to look at the hint book or guide.

- Are they dates? Memory addresses? A random number? AtariAge wants to know.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, GoldLeader said:

Yeah I just don't get it...

I personally feel that the beautiful PS2 looks stunning to this day...A real work of art.

The PS5 on the other hand is one of the 4 ugliest consoles on the friggin planet!  WTF were they thinking?   And what were they smoking?  And can I get some?

What If he had put a Dodge sticker on it?

Hmmm... I think the only Playstation designs I have liked were the PS2 slim and the PS4.

PS5... shame they just teased backward compatibility.

Maybe they'll make the PS6 fully backward compatible and I'll finally have a reason to replace my still amazing PS4.