IGNORED

Merry Christmas Thread

Dmitry

Merry Christmas Friends!

IMG_0367.thumb.jpg.d017cf18aecace13cb60d6954c0d24d7.jpgIMG_0368.thumb.jpg.0e9c6e733101bf0c6d235db89476bf02.jpgIMG_0366.thumb.jpg.f7402e200dc6876a561ed23f3f104c1d.jpg

Well, I opened a present early, it was a new desk!  Unfortunately damaged in shipping, so I went to Staples and bought the desk in the pictures.  Still very nice to have a new desk!

And for the first time in many years, I typed in a program from a magazine.  It was an old game called 130XE Extended Bank demonstration.  I don't want to brag, but I got the high score pretty quick.

Finally, my Atari 1200XL is working.  Well, I couldn't remove the U1MB, so I decided to go ahead and remove the Rapidus, and I will have a different machine for that.

I'm having a great Christmas with the whole family coming to visit and I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas as well.

• Like 11

....and with a CX24 at that, RESPECT for the (so-called) "Painline" stick!!! I also like using it on all 4 of my units (2600, 5200 with Redemption 5200, 7800 and 65XE/XEGS), although every once is a while I'll switch to my CX40 from my old Flashback 9 or for trak-ball games to a CX80 or CX53 (whenever I get it fixed which will be hopefully soon). Happy Holidays everybody!!! Good Gaming for all!!!

• Like 1

A strange, annoying tragic and occasionally happy year, we can all just hope things start to sort themselves out bit by bit...

Seasons greetings / happy xmas to all, I hope things improve for every single person on here and around the world...

A friend from another forum whose wife is a NHS nurse managed to fall down her stairs after a huge shift, she then had a secondary fall yesterday and is now recovering after surgery to pin and plate the multiple breaks, Xmas day in hospital, pretty grim...

Lets hold a glass up to them and to all..

Merry Xmas folks..

• Like 4

Sadly here in the UK we are licensed to one day and as few people as possible, ok for folks like me and my wife who are normally quiet at this time of year but my heart goes out to the families who so look forward to an Xmas meet up, after all this locking down and then Xmas ruled out at the last moment as well...

All a bit sour....

And tomorrow they will assault us with rising numbers anyway..

What a long hard old year..

Lets do the best we can to enjoy what is left as safely and as happily as possible...

Merry Christmas fellow Atarians! I just had to share this with you since only us true hard-core Atari geeks will appreciate it...

Today we had my parents come to our house for a tiny Christmas gathering (just my immediate household plus my parents and we stayed outside the entire time, masks, distancing, etc.).  When we started doing gifts at one point my dad went out to the car and started lugging boxes into the backyard and I wasnt really paying attention. Then dad said "this is all from your brother, he said you would probably pee yourself".  

Turns out my brother recently found a bunch of stuff in storage he'd forgotten about and figured I'd really appreciate it !  Wow, that's an understatement! Check out the picture...   oh, and even though the monitor box says "vga" it's actually a SC1224 that goes with the ST system.

Have a Merry and safe Christmas, and a great new year too!

5f06f03560fa0d0b9b7704b28fd6466f.jpg

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

3 hours ago, erichenneke said:

Merry Christmas fellow Atarians! I just had to share this with you since only us true hard-core Atari geeks will appreciate it...

Today we had my parents come to our house for a tiny Christmas gathering (just my immediate household plus my parents and we stayed outside the entire time, masks, distancing, etc.).  When we started doing gifts at one point my dad went out to the car and started lugging boxes into the backyard and I wasnt really paying attention. Then dad said "this is all from your brother, he said you would probably pee yourself".  

Turns out my brother recently found a bunch of stuff in storage he'd forgotten about and figured I'd really appreciate it !  Wow, that's an understatement! Check out the picture...   oh, and even though the monitor box says "vga" it's actually a SC1224 that goes with the ST system.

Have a Merry and safe Christmas, and a great new year too!

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Awesome! What's in the plastic bin? Three 1050's and a Percom? That black 800XL PSU variant is collectable.