IGNORED

Merry Christmas Thread

Dmitry

16 hours ago, Mclaneinc said:

A friend from another forum whose wife is a NHS nurse managed to fall down her stairs after a huge shift, she then had a secondary fall yesterday and is now recovering after surgery to pin and plate the multiple breaks, Xmas day in hospital, pretty grim...

Lets hold a glass up to them and to all..

Merry Xmas folks..

....and a very Happy Holiday and a speedy recovery to her as well!!! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugarland said:

Awesome! What's in the plastic bin? Three 1050's and a Percom? That black 800XL PSU variant is collectable.

Yep,  three 1050's and a Percom (which I was on the lookout for coincidentally)  and multiple sticks including a Wico command control in the box.  As for that power supply,  I had the same thought too at first, but I believe it actually goes with the ST system.  The pinout end is female, not male. But haven't had a chance to really check it all out yet.  Watching my two sons battle it out in Archon right now.  That's actually much more exciting!  

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, Roydea6 said:

some Christmas themed Koala pictures.  Run with 'L' option from MyDOS menu 'xmasshow.com and select first file as X and the last file as X

also on this xmasshow.atr is a file named microkoa.xex and is a Koala paint program modified for joystick use.  Any of pictures that are not to your palette colors liking then run the file and modify the colors to your liking.