IGNORED

Any PS5 owners here yet?

Punisher5.0

15 hours ago, TheObscureGamer said:

I have one i could sell to you for retail price if you wanted one still...

You have a heart of gold. Don't ever change. How ever, I'm holding out. There is nothing I want to play right now on it. $700 or $499 depending on what side of the border you're on is alot for a PS 4.7  Not seeing the games. No GT7, no surprise Metal Gear or Silent Hill.......this launch is bullshit for both sides. I doubt Resident Evil will look that less detailed on PS4. The only game I want.

These launches keep getting smaller and smaller. Next gen after this will be all remasters and 1 exclusive for each. I thought all these new tools these guys keep talking about that they use to build games now so fast were supposed to streamline everyting. Yet here we are.....PS5's biggest game right now aside from Spider Man is a Remake/Remaster of a PS3/360 game.

Are you playing Enlisted? That looks decent.

Edited by sn8k

On 4/15/2021 at 3:17 PM, sn8k said:

How ever, I'm holding out. 

So you where "trying so hard" to get a PS5 right up until one was offered to you publicly at retail price that you instantly turn down cause now you are "holding out"? Very strange behavior.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, Shawn said:

So you where "trying so hard" to get a PS5 right up until one was offered to you publicly at retail price that you instantly turn down cause now you are "holding out"? Very strange behavior.

Because I know who the fuck this random guy is. Yeah strange indeed. This launch has been  weak. If GT7 was out...... I would be pressing people for personal reviews on him. Since it's not......... Im not rushing to deal with someone I dont know.

Im not one of you. Im not in your Atari circle. I dont know people around here like you do. He says hes got a PS5 that may mean something to you..... me? It means dick. If he has one and is really going to sell it at cost to someone, good on him. Right now? Especially with whats going on with this plandemic .

I dont need a 700 dollar box to play remasters. Ill wait till there are actually PS5 games worth playing. Right now. I see ZERO.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Officially got mine two days ago! Finished Astro's Playroom- that is a wonderful lil' pack in, & I'll have to go back & hunt down all the artifacts. Currently playing Sackboy's Big Adventure, also have Scarlet Nexus & Yakuza: Like A Dragon.

What's the deal with HDMI Direct Link? I don't fully understand what it is/does, aside from I had to turn it off to keep the system from turning itself on... is that all, or does it do something else?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart is amazing, whenever you get a PS5 I definitely highly recommend you check it out.   

I hear good things, but I didn't really enjoy the PS4 Ratchet and Clank, so I'm worried I won't enjoy this one either.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:38 PM, Mik's Arcade said:

sadly no.

it was sold out before i could get in.

I finally for the Digital Edition today.

I got one of those invites from Sony Direct to buy one on Monday.  You get in queue before they open it up to the public, so it was easy to get one and I got next day shipping for free.

It was very easy to set up and downloads are FAST.  I downloaded Demon's Souls and Returnal and was playing Demon's souls in 20 minutes.  And wow, what a remake. The graphics, sound and gameplay is so good. The intro level seemed different than I remember but once I left the Nexus for the first level, the game was exactly as I remember and I got all the way and beat the Phalanx without dying.

So good!!!!   I'll try Returnal later tonight.

I may play these 2 game before I connect my PS4 and download some saves for the game I was playing on the PS4

8 hours ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart is amazing, whenever you get a PS5 I definitely highly recommend you check it out.    

Not my kind of game. I could never get into that franchise. More of an Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, and Gran Turismo kind of guy.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:35 PM, Mockduck said:

I have had one since launch day. It is very nice and will be a main TV driver for years. That said it hasn't been that exciting. Just cool ya know?

Right? When I saw PS1, I had to have it...it felt like I was cheating on SEGA  PS2, I had to have it. 3? Had to have it. 4? After that presentation? I had to have it...

5? It's cool. The graphics are great. I know I will own it eventually. Just this PS kinda lacks that killer instinct the others had on day 1. I'm sure once the better games start coming things will change. I felt I needed all the other PS consoles day 1. 

I don't feel that this time around.

13 hours ago, sn8k said:

Right? When I saw PS1, I had to have it...it felt like I was cheating on SEGA  PS2, I had to have it. 3? Had to have it. 4? After that presentation? I had to have it...

5? It's cool. The graphics are great. I know I will own it eventually. Just this PS kinda lacks that killer instinct the others had on day 1. I'm sure once the better games start coming things will change. I felt I needed all the other PS consoles day 1. 

I had a blast with PS4 even in the early days when it didn't have much content.

Something feels off with PS5 though.  It's nice that it has backwards compatibility and mine has a hard drive filled with PS4 games, and some have enhanced graphics..     but I think that's the problem.  The PS5 just feels like a glorified PS4 at this point, I haven't seen enough that truly feels next gen.