IGNORED

‘Keral’ Aquarius variant

EdgeOfPortal

I did a little research on the word Keral, and I think this is an Indian Aquarius. Keral apparently is ‘Karela’ in English, which happens to be a state in India supposedly. My guess is, like the Kronos Europea, this was meant to market to a specific market. In this case, India.

I have to wonder if there’s more market specific Aquarius after seeing this. Italy and India so far.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

Ahhh I’ve been trying to buy this for the past few days and it’s not working out. Seller gave me a shipping estimate to the US, but after requesting an invoice he got a bit confused (I don’t think he knew what it was) Said he would no longer ship to the US and cancelled my order. Someone in Europe want to give it a go?

2 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Ahhh I’ve been trying to buy this for the past few days and it’s not working out. Seller gave me a shipping estimate to the US, but after requesting an invoice he got a bit confused (I don’t think he knew what it was) Said he would no longer ship to the US and cancelled my order. Someone in Europe want to give it a go?

I am an old school gamer who hasnt fared very well keeping up with technology. 

That being said,the invoice part would have confused me too.

You should contact him and ask what would be the easiest form of payment to recieve.

I know it sounds stone age,but it may actually be a money order or check that gets you the item you want,and help the seller as well.

If you want it bad enough,figure out what works for him!?

2 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I am an old school gamer who hasnt fared very well keeping up with technology. 

That being said,the invoice part would have confused me too.

You should contact him and ask what would be the easiest form of payment to recieve.

I know it sounds stone age,but it may actually be a money order or check that gets you the item you want,and help the seller as well.

If you want it bad enough,figure out what works for him!?

In his most recent message to me he’s saying he’s having major issues with the shipping part specifically so I’m not sure it’s the payment that’s the issue.

• Like 1