IGNORED

Look what Santa got me

rietveld

30 minutes ago, NIAD said:

Hell yes! You even got the ADAMLink Modem and most importantly the authentic modem cable.

I must have been a bad boy because all I got was underwear, socks, an empty wallet and a Axe care pack! The empty wallet really was a gut punch! ?

i already have a stand alone Adam and a Expansion 3 Adam but this means the most because my wife got it for me for Christmas.   We were looking at old photos of our Christmas's as a kid and i commented on how I asked for the Adam back in 1984.  but i knew it was too expensive and did not complain when i never got one that year.  i guess she wanted my Christmas wish to come through even if it was 36 years later. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rietveld said:

i already have a stand alone Adam and a Expansion 3 Adam but this means the most because my wife got it for me for Christmas.   We were looking at old photos of our Christmas's as a kid and i commented on how I asked for the Adam back in 1984.  but i knew it was too expensive and did not complain when i never got one that year.  i guess she wanted my Christmas wish to come through even if it was 36 years later. 

and you didn't think the wife would let you have it!!  Great Christmas for you!!!!

1 hour ago, 1980gamer said:

Can you still use the $750 scholarship??

I think that was the promotion?

Does Santa have a sister?  LOL  I have a pretty good Santa already :)

I got pretty lucky this year with my youngest son. He is in his first year of university on a football scholarship.  6' 6" 322 lb OT.  Mind you what I save on tuitition is spent on his food ;)

That is a big boy!  Should go to the other side of the line, bat down passes, crush QB's and ca$h check$!  ;)

My Pat's need 4 or 5 O linemen and 3 D linemen...  Not to mention 3 linebackers, a tight end 3 receivers and a QB, other than that.  Oh so sad.  The new laughingstock of the NFL.  The Jets will be better than the Pats next year!

Bill Belichoke cannot draft to save his life and no more TB hometown discounts so he could work the cap. 

Back to the Adam..   Very nice!

Ah, I remember walking past a neighbor's house with a discarded Adam in the trash. I was told it was broken but I liberated the controllers for use on my Commodore 64 for years. Still remember the bug in Summer Games II where holding the right fire button gave the player TURBO in some event like the javelin. Wicked high scores attained!