IGNORED

Will Super Bat Puncher ever be finished?

I agree it's a really well done game with a lot of charm.  But why don't you just email them and ask about it?  A lot of times people get disillusioned with their projects and find it hard to stay motivated.  Getting an email from someone who is interested in seeing it to completion might just the spark they need to get back to work on it. :)

On 1/1/2021 at 8:57 AM, Ben_Larson said:

I agree it's a really well done game with a lot of charm.  But why don't you just email them and ask about it?  A lot of times people get disillusioned with their projects and find it hard to stay motivated.  Getting an email from someone who is interested in seeing it to completion might just the spark they need to get back to work on it. :)

I got the idea that people have already done that. I certainly don't want to be a bother, and he has (or his company has) released a couple other things in the meantime. Before disturbing him, I wanted to check first to see if anyone knew anything about the project.

Edit: Sadly, I don't see an email, and they don't respond to questions about its status on its Youtube page:

Edited by Rhomaios

• 4 months later...