IGNORED

Real 16KB RAM game compo from Sikor Soft

Sikor

English and German translation by google.

German and original Polish version is below.

English:

Competition for writing games on 16KB RAM. The assumptions are as follows:
I. Programs
1. Original games, not published anywhere before
2. Format of self-booting files running on Atari with 16KB of RAM memory (they will be tested on Atari 600XL PAL and Atari 400 NTSC)
3. Memory location to boot from a cartridge mapped as XE GS
4. Joystick operation in slot 1 or in slots 1 and 2 (for multiplayer mode)
5. Game mode for one person, as an option also possible for more people
6. Text games are excluded from the competition
7. Games must contain the information "copyright 2021 Sikor Soft" - for the version to be released by me
II. Legal arrangements
1. The game cannot be shared anywhere, except for screenshots / video from the game (applies to all items until the end of the competition)
2. The proprietary copyrights to the release of the game on the cartridge are transferred to Sikor Soft
3. The remaining copyrights remain entirely with the authors
4. Games qualified for release will be awarded with those listed in point IV with amounts
5. Only me personally decides about the qualification of the game for release, while the place of the game in the ranking based on the presented screenshots / films is determined by points in a special thread, which will be created after the deadline for submitting competition entries
6. Games that do not qualify for release return with all rights to the authors and will not be physically made available by me (the author decides whether to make them public)
7. Games qualified for cartridge release are left to the authors' discretion when it comes to publishing them in a different form, but they cannot be made public in a physical or digital version as an executable file for a period of at least half a year from the date of the physical cartridge release
8. The physical cartridge will be released within six months from the end of the competition
III. Deadlines
1. Possible works should be sent to the e-mail address: sikor_soft@poczta.fm, in the subject line with "REAL 16kB compo"
2. Works are sent from 29/12/2020 to 31/03/2021, 23:59 (CET)
3. At the time of sending the work, you can share its screenshots / videos from the game
4. The attached work must contain the manual and the e-mail address of the main author (all settlements will be made with him)
5. By 10/04/2021 the works qualified for publishing on a physical cartridge will be published.
6. By 01/05/2021 there will be a vote for atariarea and atari age forum members, which will decide on the place taken in the competition
IV. Awards
1. Each work qualified for publication will be awarded with the amount of PLN 50
2. Additionally - the work that will take fourth place will receive an additional PLN 50 (total amount PLN 100)
3. Additionally - the work which will take the third place will receive an additional PLN 100 (total amount PLN 150)
4. Additionally - the work that takes the second place will receive an additional PLN 200 (total amount PLN 250)
5. Additionally - the work that takes the first place will receive an additional PLN 450 (total amount PLN 500)
6. A contract will be concluded for all selected works in an electronic version (in Polish, sent to the e-mail and data of the main author of the game)
7. All indicated amounts are gross amounts and any tax deduction is the responsibility of the author
8. All amounts will be paid via the PayPal portal or as a bank transfer (only possible in Poland), while PayPal transfers will be made as corporate
V. Final arrangements
1. For the competition to take place - at least five works must be submitted
2. In matters not covered in these regulations, please contact me, and the doubts will be explained in the competition thread for atariarea and atariage
3. The author may submit any number of works

4. Low-cost copies for authors (the first covers only the cost of making a physical edition)

5. Five pieces for prizes at the Atari rallies

===================================================================================

German:

Wettbewerb für das Schreiben von Spielen auf 16 KB RAM. Die Annahmen sind wie folgt:
I. Programme
1. Originalspiele, die noch nie zuvor veröffentlicht wurden
2. Format von selbststartenden Dateien, die auf Atari mit 16 KB RAM-Speicher ausgeführt werden (sie werden auf Atari 600XL PAL und Atari 400 NTSC getestet).
3. Speicherort zum Booten von einer als XE GS zugeordneten Kassette
4. Joystick-Betrieb in Steckplatz 1 oder in Steckplätzen 1 und 2 (für Mehrspielermodus)
5. Spielmodus für eine Person, optional auch für mehrere Personen möglich
6. Textspiele sind vom Wettbewerb ausgeschlossen
7. Spiele müssen die Information "copyright 2021 Sikor Soft" enthalten - damit die Version von mir veröffentlicht wird
II. Rechtliche Regelungen
1. Das Spiel kann nirgendwo geteilt werden, außer für Screenshots / Videos aus dem Spiel (gilt für alle Gegenstände bis zum Ende des Wettbewerbs)
2. Die urheberrechtlich geschützten Urheberrechte an der Veröffentlichung des Spiels auf der Kassette werden auf Sikor Soft übertragen
3. Die restlichen Urheberrechte verbleiben vollständig bei den Autoren
4. Spiele, die für die Veröffentlichung qualifiziert sind, werden mit den in Punkt aufgeführten Spielen ausgezeichnet IV mit Beträgen
5. Nur ich persönlich entscheide persönlich über die Qualifikation des Spiels für die Veröffentlichung, während der Platz des Spiels in der Rangliste anhand der präsentierten Screenshots / Filme durch Punkte in einem speziellen Thread bestimmt wird, der nach Ablauf der Frist für die Einreichung von Wettbewerbsbeiträgen erstellt wird
6. Spiele, die nicht für die Veröffentlichung qualifiziert sind, werden mit allen Rechten an die Autoren zurückgegeben und von mir nicht physisch zur Verfügung gestellt (der Autor entscheidet, ob sie veröffentlicht werden).
7. Die für die Veröffentlichung der Kassette qualifizierten Spiele liegen im Ermessen der Autoren, wenn sie in einer anderen Form veröffentlicht werden. Sie können jedoch nicht für einen Zeitraum von mindestens sechs Monaten ab dem Datum der physischen Kassette in einer physischen oder digitalen Version als ausführbare Datei veröffentlicht werden
8. Die physische Patrone wird innerhalb von sechs Monaten nach Ende des Wettbewerbs freigegeben
III. Fristen
1. Alle Arbeiten sind an folgende E-Mail-Adresse zu senden: sikor_soft@poczta.fm, in der Betreffzeile mit "REAL 16kB compo"
2. Die Arbeiten werden vom 29.12.2020 bis zum 31.03.2021, 23:59 Uhr (MEZ) gesendet.
3. Zum Zeitpunkt des Sendens der Arbeit können Sie die Screenshots / Videos aus dem Spiel freigeben
4. Das beigefügte Werk muss das Handbuch und die E-Mail-Adresse des Hauptautors enthalten (alle Abrechnungen werden mit ihm getroffen).
5. Bis zum 10.04.2021 werden die zur Veröffentlichung auf einer physischen Patrone qualifizierten Werke veröffentlicht.
6. Bis zum 01.05.2021 wird über die Mitglieder des Atariarea- und Atari-Altersforums abgestimmt, die über den Platz im Wettbewerb entscheiden
IV. Auszeichnungen
1. Jede zur Veröffentlichung qualifizierte Arbeit wird mit 50 PLN ausgezeichnet
2. Zusätzlich erhält die Arbeit, die den vierten Platz einnimmt, zusätzlich 50 PLN (Gesamtbetrag 100 PLN).
3. Zusätzlich erhält die Arbeit, die den dritten Platz einnimmt, zusätzlich 100 PLN (Gesamtbetrag 150 PLN).
4. Zusätzlich erhält die Arbeit, die den zweiten Platz einnimmt, zusätzlich 200 PLN (Gesamtbetrag 250 PLN).
5. Zusätzlich erhält die Arbeit, die den ersten Platz einnimmt, zusätzlich 450 PLN (Gesamtbetrag 500 PLN).
6. Für alle ausgewählten Werke wird ein Vertrag in elektronischer Form geschlossen (in polnischer Sprache an die E-Mail und die Daten des Hauptautors des Spiels gesendet).
7. Alle angegebenen Beträge sind Bruttobeträge und der Steuerabzug liegt in der Verantwortung des Autors
8. Alle Beträge werden über das PayPal-Portal oder als Banküberweisung (nur in Polen möglich) bezahlt, während PayPal-Überweisungen als Unternehmensüberweisung erfolgen
V. Endgültige Vereinbarungen
1. Damit der Wettbewerb stattfinden kann, müssen mindestens fünf Arbeiten eingereicht werden
2. In Angelegenheiten, die nicht in diesen Bestimmungen geregelt sind, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte. Die Zweifel werden im Wettbewerbsthread für Atariarea und Atariage erläutert
3. Der Autor kann beliebig viele Werke einreichen

4. Kostengünstige Kopien für Autoren (die erste deckt nur die Kosten für die Erstellung einer physischen Ausgabe ab)

5. Fünf Stücke für Preise bei den Atari-Rallyes

==============================================================================================================

Polski:

Konkurs na napisanie gier na 16KB RAM. Założenia są następujące:
I. Programy
1. Gry autorskie, nigdzie wcześniej nie publikowane
2. Format samouruchamialnych plików działających na Atari z 16KB pamięci RAM (będą testowane na Atari 600XL PAL oraz Atari 400 NTSC)
3. Lokalizacja w pamięci umożliwiająca uruchomienie z cartridge-a mapowanego jako XE GS
4. Obsługa joystickiem w gnieździe nr 1 lub w gniazdach 1 i 2 (dla trybu wieloosobowego)
5. Tryb gry dla jednej osoby, jako opcja możliwa także dla większej ilości osób
6. Gry tekstowe są wyłączone z konkursu
7. Gry muszą mieć zawartą informację "copyright 2021 Sikor Soft" - dla wersji do wydania przeze mnie
II. Ustalenia prawne
1. Gra nie może być nigdzie udostępniona, oprócz zrzutów ekranu/filmu z rozgrywki (do zakończenia konkursu dotyczy wszystkich pozycji)
2. Majątkowe prawa autorskie do wydania gry na cartridge-u przechodzą na firmę Sikor Soft
3. Pozostałe prawa autorskie zostają w całości przy twórcach
4. Gry zakwalifikowane do wydania zostaną nagrodzone wymienionymi w pkt. IV kwotami
5. O kwalifikacji gry do wydania decyduję wyłącznie ja osobiście, natomiast o miejscu gry w rankingu na podstawie przedstawionych screenów/filmów decydują punkty w specjalnym wątku, który zostanie utworzony po zakończeniu terminu przysyłania prac konkursowych
6. Gry, które nie zakwalifikują się do wydania wracają wraz z wszystkimi prawami do autorów i nie zostaną fizycznie przeze mnie udostępnione (autor zadecyduje, czy je upubliczni)
7. Gry zakwalifikowane do wydania na cartridge-u zostają w kwestii upublicznienia w innej formie w gestii autorów, przy czym nie mogą być upublicznione w wersji fizycznej ani cyfrowej jako plik wykonywalny przez okres minimum pół roku od daty wydania fizycznego cartridge-a
8. Fizyczny cartridge zostanie wydany maksymalnie w okresie pół roku od zakończenia konkursu
III. Terminy
1. Ewentualne prace należy przesyłać na adres e-mail: sikor_soft@poczta.fm, w temacie pisząc "REAL 16kB compo"
2. Prace nadsyłamy w terminie od 29.12.2020 do 31.03.2021, do godziny 23:59 (czas środkowoeuropejski)
3. W momencie wysłania pracy można udostępnić jej zrzuty ekranowe/filmy z rozgrywki
4. Załączona praca musi zawierać instrukcję i adres e-mail głównego autora (z nim będą dokonywane wszelkie rozliczenia)
5. Do dnia 10.04.2021 zostaną podane prace zakwalifikowane do wydania na fizycznym cartridge-u.
6. W terminie do dnia 01.05.2021 odbędzie się głosowanie dla forumowiczów atariarea oraz atari age, które zadecyduje o zajętym w konkursie miejscu
IV. Nagrody
1. Każda praca zakwalifikowana do wydania zostanie nagrodzona kwotą 50zł
2. Dodatkowo - praca, która zajmie czwarte miejsce uzyska dodatkowe 50zł (łączna kwota 100zł)
3. Dodatkowo - praca, która zajmie trzecie miejsce uzyska dodatkowe 100zł (łączna kwota 150zł)
4. Dodatkowo - praca, która zajmie drugie miejsce uzyska dodatkowe 200zł (łączna kwota 250zł)
5. Dodatkowo - praca, która zajmie pierwsze miejsce uzyska dodatkowe 450zł (łączna kwota 500zł)
6. Na wszystkie zakwalifikowane prace zostanie zawarta umowa w wersji elektronicznej (w języku polskim, wysyłana na maila i dane głównego autora gry)
7. Wszystkie wskazane kwoty są kwotami brutto i ewentualne odprowadzenie podatku leży w gestii autora
8. Wszelkie kwoty zostaną wypłacone za pomocą portalu PayPal lub jako przelew bankowy (możliwość wyłącznie w Polsce), przy czym przelewy PayPal będą realizowane jako firmowe
V. Ustalenia końcowe
1. Aby konkurs się odbył - musi się pojawić minimum pięć prac
2. W kwestiach nieujętych w niniejszym regulaminie proszę się kontaktować ze mną, a wątpliwości zostaną wyjaśnione w wątku konkursowym na atariarea i atariage
3. Autor może przysłać dowolną ilość prac

4. Kopie dla autorów w niskiej cenie (pierwsza pokrywa tylko koszty wykonania fizycznego wydania)
5. Pięć sztuk przeznaczonych na nagrody na Atarowskich zlotach

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Yes, but better xex running from cart - i mention to make multicart with games for 16Kb real Atari (16kB and more, of course, but all games will be start with 16Kb and Atari 400 and Atari 600XL. If necesary - version for A400 and 600XL will be made separatelu - other OS - but both must be in this reason).

PS.

Thx Zbyti

THX for the info.

I created (thx @mono) target 16KB ROM type 2 for K65. I will run code on atari800 (600XL profile) RAM $0-$3fff.

I'm still Atari newbie but as far as I understand xex should be on Atari800XL (for example): code $4000-$7fff, RAM $0-$3fff to fulfill your rules?

Edited by zbyti

That will be the best option, but for today i have no one progs. Actualy is too low new games for real 16KB machines, and yes - my idea was create games, wchich can be later push as xex to use for all 16KB Atari's peoples (about half an year after publish it) - if authors want. That will be them decision - I'll have rights for it for about one year (max six month to publish them plus six month after made cartridge).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, some test's begin. I must prepare it to working with all 16Kb Ataris (i have some problems with 400 mode on car - but it will be repaired). Thanks PPS, I thing - game will be published short time after "The Last Squadron" (or maybe with this same time?)

run_fast.thumb.png.8c0d1f9e6fc287373fec7efeec991aac.png

• Like 1