IGNORED

Scooby Doo Maze Chase

mario64

It shouldn't require the ECS, but it was redesigned at the last minute to do so.  You use the keyboard to start the game, and once it starts, you just use the controller(s).

It also wasn't going to be a licensed game, but was also redesigned at the last minute to put the newly-acquired Hanna Barbera licenses to use.

6 minutes ago, Zendocon said:

It shouldn't require the ECS, but it was redesigned at the last minute to do so.  You use the keyboard to start the game, and once it starts, you just use the controller(s).

It also wasn't going to be a licensed game, but was also redesigned at the last minute to put the newly-acquired Hanna Barbera licenses to use.

The game play is very similar to Mystic Castle/Thunder Castle in my opinion. 

Mindstrike is the first title that didn't really need an ECS to get a translation to strip out the ECS requirement, but I don't see this one being translated. I'm looking forward to purchasing the new Mindstrike. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

The game play is very similar to Mystic Castle/Thunder Castle in my opinion. 

Mindstrike is the first title that didn't really need an ECS to get a translation to strip out the ECS requirement, but I don't see this one being translated. I'm looking forward to purchasing the new Mindstrike. 

That’s too bad. Hopefully it will be translated at some point. I’m also looking forward to Mindstrike.