adamantyr

New Release: Realms of Antiquity The Shattered Crown

I so much enjoyed the interview.  Thank you for that!😀

To be honest myself I’m more into arcade style games, but from a programmer’s view I very mich appreciate the huge amount of work and skills you put into writing the game. Heck, for a moment I remembered the pain I went through trying to fit Pitfall into only using scratchpad memory and the slow progress when writing more complex stuff in assembly language (also thinking about my abandoned games Time Pilot and Tutankham where I just lost interest after a long time and having put hundreds of hours of work into it). Seeing your interview helps me keeping concentrated on finishing a project before starting the next one.

You’ve truely raised the bar and as one of the “new” software packages making active using of SAMS, I’m hoping we’ll be seeing more games and programs written exclusively for it. Perhaps for the next project you could consider the HRD4000B. From a development perspective it has a lot of nice features (besides being a ramdisk).

• Like 3