IGNORED

only "Reset" exits emulation on (some) 7800

Al_Nafuur

• 3 months later...

I cannot seem to get the Reset Emulation to work.  I assume it means I can exit the current game and get back to the PlusCart main menu without powercycle.  I hold fire on right joystick and press Game Reset (right most switch) and it just resets the game.  I have tried this on bunch and nothing happens but restart game.  Am I doing something wrong or do I have the meaning wrong on what it does?

UPDATE

OH I read another post and I got it.  Use Left joystick and press right and press Game reset.  Such awesome feature.

Edited by vinniet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinniet said:

I cannot seem to get the Reset Emulation to work.  I assume it means I can exit the current game and get back to the PlusCart main menu without powercycle.  I hold fire on right joystick and press Game Reset (right most switch) and it just resets the game.  I have tried this on bunch and nothing happens but restart game.  Am I doing something wrong or do I have the meaning wrong on what it does?

You have to push the left joystick to the right (and hold it) and then press reset on the VCS.