IGNORED

ABBUC e.V.: MidiJoy 2.0 and Atariduino lottery

skr

Hi all,

as the current magazine is on the way and might reach international members too late for this information, I´ve put the following on the ABBUC website:

MidiJoy 2.0 and Atariduino lottery on January 9th 2021

Frederik Holst provided some MidiJoy 2.0 and Atariduino - Boards to the ABBUC, which we will give away on Jan 9th 2021.

To take part in the lottery, just send a message with your member number and a hint, if you want to win one or both of the boards to Sascha (skr). As he is the lucky fairy, Sascha can´t take part, but all other members are allowed to be in the lottery. The lottery will be live in the Internet (accessible for members only, detailed information will be posted here soon), but to win you don´t have to watch it live. All winners will be notified by mail immediately after the lottery.

There was a lot of work in the last months, so I was somewhat quiet here. As I´m wrapping up things, please contact me, if you miss something. I´ve figured out that some welcome magazines were not sent out and also got some returns after more than six months. Postal service is an endless source of joy. ;) Changed the way, how I handle it, so please check your magazines, membership data and let me know, if somethings still wrong/missing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So this is a copy and paste from the ABBUC website and we need to still go there to be filled in on the details? Will there be directions on the page leading us? I have trouble with the site and finding stuff sometimes. (yes I translate it to English)

Edited by Gunstar

It´s on the starting page in German and English, but all you need to know is just here!

Simply send me a message which lottery you want to be in (MidiJoy 2.0, Atariduino or both) and you´re ready to go.

Still working out where to go live (access will be restricted to members only, so no open YouTube or something) and the exact time. Will be in the evening here, so that you don´t have to get up to early. But again: When you are in the lottery, you will be notified, no need to watch it live. As soon as I have worked out the details (not before the weekend, need to get sober again) I´ll post them here.

As the magazines with the infos just shipped on Dec 23rd, they probably won´t arrive overseas in time, this is, why I also announce it here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello skr, guys

Let me just copy the list of the lottery winners:

Gewinner / Winner MidiJoy 2.0
Luis Lopez-Otero
Janko Sebök
Stephan Pollok
Monique Golnik
Mark Brekerbaum

Gewinner / Winner AtariDuino
Alexander Klinner