IGNORED

Any sources for Jaguar overlays?

m2carb

4 hours ago, Clint Thompson said:

@pboland

Curious, are you in the U.S. and are they coated like the originals? Would you mind posting a pic of one sometime? 

Thanks 

Yes, I'm in the states. My overlays are made a little different from the originals. First off, my overlays are not embossed. Second, mine are laminated. So instead of a paint like coating of the originals mine have a white plastic laminate. No paper based materials are used to make these overlays (100% plastic). The printing is 100% protected on both sides so, nothing is going to rub off.  Here's a couple pics:

JagOver3.jpg.1798c5e2c00168107d186e305c62fb14.jpgJagOver4.jpg.91a58f023310a540952463cfdc8bc7ab.jpg

JagOver1.jpg.231983a71e9c8365911f456f1306dae8.jpgJagOver2.jpg.d5b079500b9109a8c7ec573f37c14cb3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, m2carb said:

Greetings,

Does anyone know of any sources for Atari Jaguar overlays? I am in need of one for DOOM and one for Hover Strike. Appreciate any help locating them.

Thanks,
Chris L.

Welcome Chris!

Chris lives about 30 minutes down the road from me and I got him into Jaguar.  

He is an electrical engineer and has brought a number of fried Jags back to life.  Happy to have you on AA sir! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rick Dangerous said:

Welcome Chris!

Chris lives about 30 minutes down the road from me and I got him into Jaguar.  

He is an electrical engineer and has brought a number of fried Jags back to life.  Happy to have you on AA sir! 

Welcome to the sickness! It is a fun system, check out the great homebrews!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 2:51 PM, pboland said:

I offer reproduction overlays and cart labels for the Jag. I do have a minimum order. All overlays and cart labels are computer cut to size. If you are interested or have questions please PM me.

CatalogJagOverlay.thumb.jpg.e3161e7e8f69674711a1327d12e55ce5.jpg

I would like a quote for the entire overlays collection.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:58 PM, Snipedaddy said:

I would like a quote for the entire overlays collection.

I highly recommend you reach out to pboland directly as these are great overlays; however if you can't get a hold of him I do resell them with his permission on my site. I have the entire collection listed: 

https://hoskinson-industries.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-atari-jaguar-controller-insert-zero-5

On 2/5/2024 at 9:29 PM, Starwander said:

I highly recommend you reach out to pboland directly as these are great overlays; however if you can't get a hold of him I do resell them with his permission on my site. I have the entire collection listed: 

https://hoskinson-industries.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-atari-jaguar-controller-insert-zero-5

I placed an order last night, thank you for offering these overlays 

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, pboland said:

I offer reproduction overlays and cart labels for the Jag. I do have a minimum order. All overlays and cart labels are computer cut to size. If you are interested or have questions please PM me.

CatalogJagOverlay.thumb.jpg.e3161e7e8f69674711a1327d12e55ce5.jpg

Do you still make atari jaguar overlays?