IGNORED

What have you ACTUALLY played tracker - Modern Edition (2021)

carlsson

I play Star Realms on my Android phone as a time passer, but I have no way of tracking the time played. It's a card game that I've got 40 games played physical, but digital I have *checks* 22904 games played over the last 7 years lol

I only have 40 games physical, because I made the mistake of telling my friends my online record and now no one wants to play with me haha.

Edited by Agamon
  • Like 3

I don't see myself playing anything else this evening, so I'll go ahead and post my time...

PS2

Suikoden 3 - 1260 min (Basing this on the game save times.  Noted that I started at 34 hours into the game, and when I stopped playing the other day it was at 55.  21 hours over about three days.  I played a bit one day, but then had a long stream and continued playing until late after that stream, and then played another long stream the next day.  I ended the other day with each main character (Geddoe, Hugo, and Chris) at the end of chapter 3 and Thomas done with his chapter 2.  I have a feeling that something big is coming up as all three mains have come together at the same place at the same time at the end of the chapter.  I'm playing this blind and enjoying it so far.)

• Like 4

I don't think I'll play anything in the next 15 minutes, so I'll just post early. Sonic's 30th anniversary birthday party started over on old systems and therefore the old games tracker will have a decent amount of Sonic this time, but the celebration continued over here to some extent, as well. Not much time here compared to usual due to focus on old Sonic games.

PS4
Flowers -Les quatre saisons- - 347

Kind of finished with été. Going through and getting all of the endings in été in original mode is kind of annoying because of the requirements, especially since it's one of those games that you have to play twice to get the true ending, but I got 2 of the alternate endings and all of the bad endings already. I could get the true ending now, but I want to get the 2 other alternate endings first. I don't think I can get them both using one save file and then reloading it, so I'll probably have to replay the entire game another 3 times.

PC
Sonic Generations - 27

Somehow my controller stopped working after 27 minutes, so I gave up. I don't really care for the sluggish controls in this game at all anyway, so I don't particularly enjoy playing it.
Sonic CD (2011) - 6
Sonic Mania - 93
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - 402

Gamecube
Super Mario Sunshine - 130

Switch

Arcaea - 85
Sonic Mania - 202

• Like 4

Android Phone:
Ingo Rondellen - 15 min.

This is an ad-game where you get gaming attempts every time you refuel, and I realized I had some 30 attempts unused so I played the game. Not sure who made it or if it is known by another name.

Also if you don't have a built-in timer in the game, you could always check your watch and make an educated estimate for minutes spent.

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 3

That looks surprisingly compelling. The gameplay is a lot like a slimmed down version of Nintendo's (skip ltd's) Orbital/Orbient for the GBA and Wii.

Very little on the modern gaming front - the Switch has mostly been for playing old arcade games this week.

Space Bust-a-Move (DS) - 35 minutes. This is a really good version of Bust-a-Move, and it supports the wonderful Taito paddle controller. It's dirt cheap too.

Bust-a-Move Universe (3DS) - 20 minutes. This is... not so good. It looks too busy, the new mechanics aren't great, and the analog pad sensitivity is not really tuned well.

• Like 4

I had hoped to get more XBox time in but my frigging Switch monopolized most of my game time. 

For the most part my game times are all even numbers to help me manage my time spent in relation to work and chores around the house.

Switch:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- 878 minutes

Diablo 3 -- 434 minutes

Golf Story -- 230 minutes

Mario Golf: Super Rush -- 800 minutes

River City Girls -- 120 minutes

Stardew Valley -- 150 minutes

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town -- 120 minutes

Not much to say on the Switch other than I played a bunch of games.  :)  Mario Golf came out Friday so naturally I downloaded Golf Story the day before and then Mario Golf on release day.  

Olive Town was patched and had some QoL improvements added so I checked those out and the new stuff added (since I bought Season Pass for it).

XBox Series X:

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance -- 360 minutes

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- 180 minutes

My poor XBox just didn't get the love this past week.  I played Dark Alliance for a little bit on GamePass to check it out and finally started Kingdom Hearts 3 since I had bought it like 2 months ago when I bought our Series X, lol.

• Like 5

I've been on kind of an NES kick lately, exploring classic NES games I had never really played before via Nintendo Switch Online and a couple different game compilations on the Switch, and I played some really great ones this week! Contra was the big one that I spent the most time with, first beating it with the 30 lives cheat then seeing if I could beat it normally without cheating. I never was able to get past Stage 5 without cheats, but I'm gonna keep trying on and off until I do! The sequel Super C was a lot of fun too, though it felt way harder than the original, and I really enjoyed Double Dragon II as well. That's a tough one that it seems like it's going to take me a long time to beat, but it's also just a really fun and well made game so I think I'll be coming back to it quite a bit in the future. On the flip side, I don't think I really cared for River City Ransom. I get what they were going for, a beat 'em up RPG sorta hybrid game, but it just wasn't quite my cup of tea.

One game I did beat without cheats this week though was Bust-A-Move Again (known as Puzzle Bobble 2 outside of the US) on the Neo Geo MVS! I played through and beat both the VS mode and the puzzle mode, and man is that game ever fun. I played the original Bust-A-Move quite a bit as well, though my legs were getting pretty tired after an hour so I never did manage to finish all 30 levels of it. Lastly, the game I spent the most time playing this past week was DOOM Eternal on the Switch. I scored it on sale for 50% off and after doing a full play through of the game I gotta say I like the playing Switch port better than the Xbox One version, surprisingly. Yeah, the graphics are lower resolution and get a little blurry here and there when there's a lot going on in the game, but the addition of gyroscopic motion controls make aiming so much faster and more fluid for me and I love having the ability to just pick up my Switch and take my game on the go anytime I please. The weather is really nice here in Minnesota this time of year so I spent a lotta time just hanging out outdoors in a shady spot under a tree sipping iced tea and playing DOOM Eternal on the Switch this week, and I can't think of many better ways to relax away a lazy summer afternoon :)

2021062811112300-91C78198891F7BDDCEB1685BA4827A23.thumb.jpg.83d1e2bbb481f3ad651ede1d0a14b7e1.jpg

Ineligible

Bust-A-Move (Neo Geo MVS) - 66 minutes

Bust-A-Move Again (Neo Geo MVS) - 126 minutes

Contra (NES) - 172 minutes

Double Dragon II: The Revenge (NES) - 26 minutes

Pac-Man Championship Edition (NES) - 30 minutes

River City Ransom (NES) - 9 minutes

Super C (NES) - 128 minutes

Super Mario Bros. (NES) - 19 minutes

Nintendo Switch

DOOM Eternal - 1,800 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

2,376 minutes (39 hours 36 minutes) [1,800 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Nintendo Switch: 1,800 minutes

NES: 384 minutes

Neo Geo MVS/AES: 192 minutes

• Like 4

PC  

Gladiator Trainer 123 

Monster Train 95 

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol 613 

XOne 

Mass Effect Legendary Edition 755 

Slay the Spire 579 

It is all modern time for me this week (again).  Continuing my interest in WWI, I decided to check out Sid Meier's Ace Patrol which I acquired years ago but had never played.  It feels like the big brother of a phone game and consists of turn based strategy on a tile map (like a board game).  It has its moments and is fun to pick up and put down for short-ish bursts.

• Like 5

PC

Solasta: Crown of the Magister (337 min)

Xeno Crisis (27 min)

Oculus Quest

Audio Trip (102 min)

Beat Saber (269 min)I

Not much gaming this week. Mostly trying to get past an annoying encounter with a dragon in Solasta this weekend. Pretty much needed to save scum to get past it, which kinda sucked.  I suck at Audio Trip, but it's fun. And adding new songs doesn't require a mod, which is nice. Played a bit of Xeno Crisis online with my brother, tough game!

Edited by Agamon
  • Like 5

Week 25

Top games

1. DOOM Eternal (Switch) - 1800 min.
2. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 1344 min. (#1)
3. Suikoden 3 (PS2) - 1260 min.
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - 878 min.
5. Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch) - 800 min.
6. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox One) - 755 min.
7. Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (PC) - 613 min.
8. Slay the Spire (Xbox One) - 579 min. (#6)
9. Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Switch) - 434 min.
10. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (PC) - 402 min.

Top systems

1. Switch - 4839 min. (#5)
2. Xbox Series X - 1884 min. (#1)
3. PC - 1723 min. (#2)
4. Xbox One - 1643 min. (#4)
5. PS2 - 1260 min. (#9)
6. Oculus Quest - 371 min. (#6)
7. PS4 - 347 min. (#3)
8. Gamecube - 130 min. (#8)
9. DS - 35 min.
9. 3DS - 35 min.

Total 12311 minutes and 39 different games on 12 different systems, with 11 different participants.

Eight out of ten games on the top list are new for the week, only Slay the Spire and MLB The Show 21 remains but even the later one can't stop DOOM Eternal from taking the title. Systems wise the Switch takes a huge revenge, thanks to returning participants. The total amount of minutes is the 6th highest ever (14736 - 13695 - 12856 - 12431 - 12398 - 12311) and the number of participants is tied highest ever (with week #50, 2020).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, carlsson said:

Week 25

Top games

1. DOOM Eternal (Switch) - 1800 min.
2. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 1344 min. (#1)
3. Suikoden 3 (PS2) - 1260 min.
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - 878 min.
5. Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch) - 800 min.
6. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox One) - 755 min.
7. Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (PC) - 613 min.
8. Slay the Spire (Xbox One) - 579 min. (#6)
9. Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Switch) - 434 min.
10. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (PC) - 402 min.

Top systems

1. Switch - 4839 min. (#5)
2. Xbox Series X - 1884 min. (#1)
3. PC - 1723 min. (#2)
4. Xbox One - 1643 min. (#4)
5. PS2 - 1260 min. (#9)
6. Oculus Quest - 371 min. (#6)
7. PS4 - 347 min. (#3)
8. Gamecube - 130 min. (#8)
9. DS - 35 min.
9. 3DS - 35 min.

Total 12311 minutes and 39 different games on 12 different systems, with 11 different participants.

Eight out of ten games on the top list are new for the week, only Slay the Spire and MLB The Show 21 remains but even the later one can't stop DOOM Eternal from taking the title. Systems wise the Switch takes a huge revenge, thanks to returning participants. The total amount of minutes is the 6th highest ever (14736 - 13695 - 12856 - 12431 - 12398 - 12311) and the number of participants is tied highest ever (with week #50, 2020).

#5 to #1 for console, woo!  lol

Thanks as always for the work for keeping up the tracker.

• Like 3

No Galactic Battlegrounds this time, interestingly.

PS4
Flowers -Les quatre saisons- - 967
I barely finished automne just before it became today/Monday. According to my trophy list, I got the true ending 11 minutes before midnight. automne's ending theme is quite something. Once I post this, I'll get started on the other endings of automne. The PC versions have commentary from the voice cast that gets unlocked only after you get all of the endings. I am starting to think that they removed that commentary from the console ports, so I decided to skip through the original PC versions to unlock and listen to the cast commentary. I haven't gone back and looked at the times to see which of the games is the longest, but I'll do it once I've gotten everything for all 4 of them. Summer = 151, autumn = 816.
Sonic Mania - 175

PC
Flowers -Le volume sur automne- 5
Just did a quick check to see if that kanji mistake that I found in the Switch and PS4 versions is in the PC version. It's there.
Flowers -Le volume sur été- - 31
The PS4 version was advertised as having superior audio quality. I never noticed it before, but this time I definitely noticed audio compression in the OP in the PC version.
Flowers -Le volume sur printemps- - 38

They did eventually patch the Japanese PC version (but not the localized version) and the patch notes say that they changed the script and redid some voice lines, but that one weird question about the country with the most Christians and all of the voices and text referring to that are still unchanged. Interesting...

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV - 202

Here it is, one of my top 3 games of the past decade. Surprising absolutely nobody, the others are Sonic Mania and AM2R, which I have not played for a while. I switched from the US version to the Japanese version that I bought on Wednesday and I'll be continuing with the Japanese version this week. I didn't get much done in either version because of the version switch, so not much to say this time.

Vita
Flowers - 13

I found a used copy of the Vita version of printemps for 1200 yen in a store, so I bought it. The game case's spine simply says FLOWERS in uppercase English, so that's what I'm going with, I guess, as the Vita version is Japan-only and will probably never be released in other countries (they are looking at localizing the Switch version, though). It's really interesting to compare the visuals of the various versions; the original PC versions are quite washed-out (and I thought that way before they even announced the PS4 port), the PS4 and Switch versions have noticeably more color saturation, and in a side-by side comparison, the Switch's screen in handheld mode predictably gets its ass kicked by the Vita's absolutely beautiful OLED screen. The Vita's colors are far superior to the Switch, and the Switch looks quite dull when it's sitting right next to the Vita running the exact same game. The Vita version is unfortunately slightly compromised by its low resolution, so everything is pretty huge on the screen and I think the OP might have actually been cropped to fit the Vita's resolution, but maybe I'm wrong. I may play through to the halfway point to see if this is the port where they changed that thing about the country with the most Christians, as I'm quite curious to know when they changed it to something that actually makes sense.

• Like 5

Same ol game...

PS2

Suikoden 3 - 1197 min (My wife was away most of the week pet sitting, so I played more than usual.  Wednesday I actually, without meaning to, streamed for almost 12 hours (11 hours 54 min).  Got a really good ways into Chapter 4.  I was right that something "big" plotwise happened at the beginning of chapter 4, but I won't spoil it here.  Don't remember how far I got on that first stream, but my stream the next day was about 7 hours and I got up to a big boss fight... which I wiped out on.  Since one of my main strategies on passing hard parts of RPGs is brute force, I grinded some levels for about an hour after the stream.  The boss I wiped out on is like the second boss in a row, so I'm thinking next time I'm going to see if I can go back and rest and save after the first boss so that I can go into the second boss battle with full health and all my spells available...  I'm also gonna grind some more.)  

• Like 5

3DS:

Bust-a-Move Universe - 90 minutes. It’s not great but it is still pretty addictive. Incredibly bare bones and content-poor, though - only 10 short levels and I only died once because I was playing while falling asleep. I cleared the story mode and all I got was credits. Ah well, the timed and endless modes seem to be the main focus.

DE98CFEE-D4C0-4555-B883-86E7D3F52999.thumb.jpeg.e8ce69ce51ed10ed2b096cde8589454b.jpeg

Switch:

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - 35 minutes. It’s cute and probably has made me better at Bubble Bobble, but the music is not up to the challenge.

Choices That Matter: And The Sun Went Out - 360 minutes. A lot of time invested into this novel, with not terribly positive memories to show for it. It’s well-written but too heavy on cliche, stereotype, and hyperbole. Would have been better with a lot less editing and at least a 25% reduction in deus ex machina silliness. I am somewhat spoiled by previous recent Switch interactive fiction being the Bithell shorts, which do a whole lot more with a whole lot less.

Wonder Boy Returns Remix - 30 minutes. It’s not exceptionally impressive visually, but it plays okay.

• Like 4

PC

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol 724

XOne

Mass Effect Legendary Edition 698

Mostly more of the same from me this week with a bit less variety.  I finished the short campaign in SM's Ace Patrol as all of the different nations, and now I am on my way to finishing the campaign on the hardest difficulty while getting some additional achievements.  In Mass Effect, I've started ME2 and have recruited 4 of my crewmates - just really getting going there.

• Like 5

Switch:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- 780 minutes

Diablo 3 -- 180 minutes

Golf Story -- 270 minutes

Mario Golf: Super Rush -- 840 minutes

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles: Will of the White Lions -- 375 minutes

Stardew Valley -- 30 minutes

XBox Series X:

Borderlands 3 -- 1410 minutes

Nothing super exciting to report on other than me finishing the Adventure mode for Mario Golf and continuing to gear a Demon Hunter on Diablo 3.  I also have been sinking some 'bed time' into MSC:WotWL (I just didn't want to type the whole thing again); it's a reasonably solid (but grindy) tactical RPG.

Borderlands time was spent levelling a Gunner (again), but this time to the new Level 72 level cap.  I'm 65-ish now. :)

• Like 5

PC

Solasta: Crown of the Magister (254 min)

Yes, Your Grace (138 min)

Oculus Quest

Beat Saber (283 min)

Finished Solasta. I expected the final fights to be tough, but it was relatively easy, compared to the dragon earlier in the game. So I followed up with Yes, Your Grace, which the Game Pass app calls an RPG, but it's more of a narrative kingdom management sim.

• Like 4

A pretty standard week in terms of the time logged around here, but the number of games played in my household this week was waaaaay higher than usual! After finishing DOOM Eternal last week I wasn't really sure what to play next, so I just tried out a ton of Neo Geo games I had been meaning to try and played a few Contra games as well. On the Neo Geo front I really liked Aero Fighters 2, Blazing Star, Crossed Swords, Magical Drop III, Nightmare in the Dark, and Twinkle Star Sprites. I think all of those will be going on my favorites list for repeat playing, and I actually ended up liking Nightmare in the Dark enough to play it until I beat it; which took no small amount of credits since that game gets really hard in later levels!

As far as non-Neo Geo stuff goes, I broke out the trackball and fired up the Atari 2600 for the first time in probably 6 months or so since I was in the mood for some trackball gaming and managed to set a new personal best high score of 99,965 in game mode 4 of Missile Command TB in the process! After that I checked out the survival horror game Kholat on the Switch, which I picked up on sale on the eShop for about $7, and quickly found myself wishing I would have saved the $7. Maybe it's just me but this game feels about as exciting as watching paint dry and just barely scary enough to frighten a toddler, in spite of narrator Sean Bean's best attempts to give the story some weight. After soon giving up on that game I found myself playing Contra on the NES again, and somewhat miraculously managed to beat it with no continues, no savestates, and no cheats of any kind! That's a first for me, and I don't think I've felt that accomplished beating a game in many years! Riding high on my victory over Contra, I did a quick playthrough of my old favorite Operation C on the Game Boy then just spent the rest of the week playing Double Dragon II and Super C on the NES here and there. The real highlight of the week though was definitely beating Contra without using any continues! :-D

2021070116334400-12450B0C782F38E35EF964906DB929D1.jpg.ab1a97c46b893c2ff6dd320584825503.thumb.jpg.944e886f19ae8c4bcf4393118b3ba6dc.jpg

2021070116280600-12450B0C782F38E35EF964906DB929D1.jpg.b82a9649e7dcd72f4a28cca59a6e0d05.thumb.jpg.1774008cc8418c3fdf94a193e276213f.jpg

Ineligible

Aero Fighters 2 (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 53 minutes

Alpha Mission II (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 20 minutes

Blazing Star (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 19 minutes

Contra (NES) - 140 minutes

Crossed Swords (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 9 minutes

Crossed Swords II (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 8 minutes

Double Dragon (NES) - 23 minutes

Double Dragon II: The Revenge (NES) - 45 minutes

Fatal Fury Special (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 9 minutes

Gyruss (Arcade) - 22 minutes

Last Resort (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 8 minutes

Magical Drop II (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 6 minutes

Magical Drop III (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 41 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man (Arcade) - 16 minutes

Mutation Nation (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 24 minutes

Nightmare in the Dark (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 75 minutes

Operation C (Game Boy) - 75 minutes

Strikers 1945 Plus (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 30 minutes

Super C (NES) - 61 minutes

The Super Spy (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 11 minutes

Twinkle Star Sprites (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 26 minutes

Viewpoint (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 11 minutes

Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits (Sega Genesis) - 22 minutes

World Heroes Perfect (Neo Geo AES/MVS) - 25 minutes

Nintendo Switch

DOOM Eternal - 135 minutes

Kholat - 45 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

1,011 minutes (16 hours 51 minutes) [180 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Neo Geo AES/MVS: 375 minutes

NES: 269 minutes

Nintendo Switch: 180 minutes

Game Boy: 75 minutes

Atari 2600: 52 minutes

Arcade: 38 minutes

Sega Genesis: 22 minutes

• Like 5

Week 26

Top games

1. Borderlands 3 (Xbox Series X) - 1410 min.
2. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 1335 min. (#2)
3. Suikoden 3 (PS2) - 1197 min. (#3)
4. Flowers: Les quatre saisons (PS4) - 967 min.
5. Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch) - 840 min. (#5)
6. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - 780 min. (#4)
7. Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (PC) - 724 min. (#7)
8. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox One) - 698 min. (#6)
9. Mercenaries Saga Chronicles: Will of the White Lions (Switch) - 375 min.
10. Choices That Matter: And The Sun Went Out (Switch) - 360 min.

Top systems

1. Switch - 3252 min. (#1)
2. Xbox Series X - 2745 min. (#2)
3. PS2 - 1197 min. (#5)
4. PC - 1190 min. (#3)
5. PS4 - 1142 min. (#7)
6. Xbox One - 1001 min. (#4)
7. 3DS - 292 min. (#9)
8. Oculus Quest - 283 min. (#6)
9. iOS - 31 min.
10. Vita - 13 min.

Total 11146 minutes and 33 different games on 10 different systems, with 9 different participants.

The latest generation is starting to impact the tracker - at least on the Xbox side, as Borderlands 3 narrowly becomes #1 ahead of MLB The Show 21. However on the systems side, the "good old" Switch still remains in first place, though the margin to the Xbox Series X is less than 8.5 hours. Also note how relatively close #3 - #5 are.

• Like 4

Here are the mid-season stats for the modern tracker. In the first half of 2021, we have played:

• 227,861 minutes (2020: 227,403 min; 2019: 159,690 min)
  • 347 games (2020: 235 games; 2019: 184 games)
  • 24 different systems (2020: 19 systems; 2019: 22 systems)

The individual list is headed by two new entries for the year: RimWorld and MLB The Show 21. Despite the threats of retiring PUBG, it still ticks in at third place while last year's dominant Animal Crossing: New Horizons is found further down the list. We have got a lot of Kangokutou Mary Skelter, Flowers and R-Type, all new from last year.

Systems wise, the Switch still dominates though the PC is only 101 minutes behind.

Top 100 games so far in 2021

1. RimWorld (PC) - 24973 min.
2. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 21792 min.
3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) - 10331 min. [#4]
4. Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch) - 9651 min. [#12]
5. Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (PC) - 9377 min.
6. Beat Saber (Oculus Quest) - 8703 min. [#3]
7. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - 8483 min. [#1]
8. Kangokutou Mary Skelter 2 (Mary Skelter: Nightmares) (PS4) - 6424 min.
9. Kangokutou Mary Skelter Finale (PS4) - 4707 min.
10. Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC) - 4648 min.

11. Suikoden 3 (PS2) - 4321 min.
12. Forge of Empires (Browser based) - 4219 min.
13. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox One) - 4199 min.
14. Flowers: Les quatre saisons (Switch) - 3946 min.
15. Microsoft Mahjong (iOS) - 3105 min.
16. Flowers: Les quatre saisons (PS4) - 2889 min.
17. Alien: Isolation (Switch) - 2880 min. [#16]
18. Borderlands 3 (Xbox One) - 2692 min. [#14]
19. Civilization VI (PC) - 2529 min. [#20]
20. Stellaris (PC) - 2277 min.
21. Pop! Blitz (iOS) - 2092 min.
22. Zaccaria Pinball (Switch) - 2046 min.
23. Retro Game Challenge 2 (GameCenter CX 2) (DS) - 2030 min.
24. Love Live! School Idol Festival: after school ACTIVITY - Wai-Wai!Home Meeting!!  (PS4) - 1991 min.
25. DOOM Eternal (Switch) - 1935 min.
25. Winds of Change (Switch) - 1935 min.
27. Romance of the Three Kingdoms Touch (iOS) - 1756 min.
28. Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch) - 1640 min.
29. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch) - 1550 min.
30. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) - 1535 min. [#23]
31. Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360) - 1440 min.
32. Borderlands 3 (Xbox Series X) - 1410 min.
33. Monster Train (Xbox One) - 1352 min.
34. Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (PC) - 1337 min.
35. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Switch) - 1320 min.
36. R-Type Final 2 (Switch) - 1316 min.
37. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Xbox 360) - 1289 min.
38. This War of Mine: The Little Ones (Xbox One) - 1196 min.
39. Stardew Valley (Switch) - 1141 min.
40. Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game (Complete Edition) (Switch) - 1103 min.
40. Slay the Spire (Xbox One) - 1103 min. [#50]
42. Monster Train (PC) - 1097 min.
43. Kangokutou Mary Skelter (Vita) - 1074 min.
44. Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) - 1069 min.
45. Bravely Default 2 (Switch) - 1054 min.
46. Star Wars Squadrons (PC) - 1034 min.
47. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (PC) - 1031 min.
48. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox One) - 1030 min.
49. Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Switch) - 981 min.
50. Final Fantasy IX (PS2) - 974 min.
51. Doom 64 (Switch) - 920 min. [#59]
52. Battlefield 1 (Xbox One) - 893 min.
53. Doom Classic I (Switch) - 885 min. [#43]
54. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Switch) - 871 min.
55. R-Type Final 2 (PC) - 853 min.
56. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (Switch) - 835 min. [#72]
56. Wheel of Fortune (Xbox One) - 835 min.
58. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - 834 min.
59. Doom Classic Both: Doom Zero (Switch) - 775 min.
60. Among Us (PC) - 771 min.
61. R-Type Final 2 (PS4) - 751 min.
62. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition (Switch) - 734 min.
63. Hades (PC) - 689 min.
64. Catastronauts (Xbox One) - 642 min.
65. Doom Classic II (Switch) - 610 min.
66. Tabletopia (PC) - 572 min. [#19]
67. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney Trilogy (Switch) - 530 min.
68. Kangokutou Mary Skelter Finale (Switch) - 526 min.
69. Witness, The (PC) - 523 min.
70. Golf Story (Switch) - 520 min.
71. Wings (GBA) - 511 min.
72. 5-toubun no Hanayome ∫∫: Natsu no Omoide mo 5-toubun (PS4) - 492 min.
72. Order 1886, The (PS4) - 492 min.
74. Wolf of Battlefield: Commando III (Xbox 360) - 486 min.
75. Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Xbox One) - 476 min.
76. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSP) - 473 min.
77. New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe U (Switch) - 472 min.
78. Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One) - 468 min.
79. Torchlight 3 (Switch) - 447 min.
80. Kanda Alice mo Suiri suru (Switch) - 445 min.
81. Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND (PC) - 429 min.
82. Demon's Souls (PS5) - 400 min.
83. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The (TESIV) (PC) - 392 min.
84. Lonely Mountains Downhill (Xbox One) - 382 min.
85. Doom VFR (PS4) - 377 min.
85. Streets of Rage 4 (Switch) - 377 min. [#40]
87. Horizon Chase Turbo (Switch) - 375 min.
87. Mercenaries Saga Chronicles: Will of the White Lions (Switch) - 375 min.
89. Defense Grid: the Awakening (PC) - 368 min.
90. Choices That Matter: And The Sun Went Out (Switch) - 360 min.
90. Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Xbox Series X) - 360 min.
92. Wreckfest (Xbox One) - 358 min.
93. Doom Classic Both: Syringe (Switch) - 350 min.
94. Dungeon Lords (PC) - 336 min.
95. Wings! Remastered (PC) - 333 min.
96. Sonic Mania (Switch) - 317 min.
97. Dead Tomb (Collectorvision Phoenix) - 316 min.
97. Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube) - 316 min.
99. Sonic Mania (PC) - 313 min.
100. Terraforming Mars (PC) - 309 min.

Top systems in 2021

1. Switch - 57808 min. [#1]
2. PC - 57707 min. [#3]
3. Xbox One - 29376 min. [#2]
4. Xbox Series X - 23788 min.
5. PS4 - 19286 min. [#5]
6. Oculus Quest - 8908 min. (#4]
7. iOS - 7176 min. [#7]
8. Browser based - 6011 min. [#10]
9. PS2 - 5477 min. [#15]