IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2021 (Season 14)

carlsson

No Sega around here this week, both because I'm totally stuck on a boss I can't beat in Lunar: Eternal Blue and because we got something super cool in the mail! After 3 months of waiting we finally got our XStation ODE modded original PlayStation in the mail from https://www.powrupgaming.com and wowie zowie is this thing ever cool! They did a great job on the installation and it's seriously awesome to be able to play the entire PS1 game library off an SD card on original hardware and not have to worry about discs dying of bit rot or the astronomical prices of PS1 games anymore. They were also nice enough to include a near mint condition original DualShock controller with the system, which is pretty sweet since I didn't have a DualShock for the PS1 yet and I don't think I've ever seen one in this nice shape in the wild. For my gaming time this past week I've been playing through the original Tomb Raider on the PlayStation, and the misses has been playing Resident Evil 2. At this point I've only got 3 levels left to go in Tomb Raider so I should wrap it up early this coming week, and the spousal unit is just starting the second scenario in Resident Evil 2 so she'll probably wrap her game up this week too. I also put a little more time into Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour on the Switch, but the excitement of having every original PlayStation game at my fingertips is still going strong so I imagine there will be a lot of PS1 time around here in the coming weeks... unless I can convince myself to do hours of level grinding in Lunar: Eternal Blue on the Sega CD that is, which may or may not happen. :lolblue:

PS1XStation.thumb.JPG.2d4514b5ee0c93cca2499dd323b4762a.JPG

Ineligible

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (Nintendo Switch) - 160 minutes

PlayStation

Resident Evil 2 - 315 minutes

Tomb Raider - 842 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

1,317 minutes (21 hours 57 minutes) [1,157 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

PlayStation: 1,157 mintues

Nintendo Switch: 160 minutes

Edited by Skippy B. Coyote
  • Like 4

My Times:

SNES:

Breath of Fire- 4 minutes

NES:

Megaman 3- 21 minutes

Home Alone- 8 1/2 minutes

Maxi 15 (unlicensed)- 24 minutes

Afterburner (unlicensed)- 7 minutes

Contra- 4 minutes

Marble Madness- 4 minutes

Sega Master System:

Fantasy Zone- 4 minutes

Atari 2600

Joust- 1 1/2 minutes

Ms. Pacman- 6 minutes

Amidar- 6 1/2 minutes

Donkey Kong- 3 minutes

Montezumas revenge- 3 minutes

Fast Food- 3 1/2 minutes

Frogger- 2 minutes

Frogger (Starpath version)- 4 minutes

Phoenix- 1 minute

Demon Attack- 2 minutes

Lock-n'chase- 4 minutes

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Nintendo64 said:

Yeah that Crazybus game is horrible and looks really boring to play.

Its funny you mention that about the Sonic Arcade game. The only reason I knew it existed was because I heard the Sonic music on an X Files episode called D.P.O. that was shot at an Arcade. I did not know any of the interesting facts that you stated about the game though. Actually I don't even remember seeing the game on the show, I only remember hearing the music in the background coming from one of the Arcade machines.

Interesting that they had that there on the show. I don't know if the arcade version of Sonic 1 was ever released outside of Japan, but it's available on Switch Sega Ages Sonic 1, which is how I played it. It's simultaneously more difficult and also way easier than the original home version because it gives you a strict time limit and only 3 lives per credit but also cuts the Chaos Emeralds and all of the hard parts out of the game entirely. If you're good at Green Hill, Spring Yard, Star Light, Scrap Brain (minus the cut Scrap Brain Act 3), and Final Zone, this is an easy 1CC or no miss. If not, the time limit might kill you, but when I played it, I had no problems with the time limit at all. Then again, I can get through Green Hill Act 1 in less than 27 seconds, Green Hill Act 2 in about the same time, and Sonic 2's Emerald Hill Act 1 in 25 seconds, as I've had a bit of practice.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Interesting that they had that there on the show. I don't know if the arcade version of Sonic 1 was ever released outside of Japan, but it's available on Switch Sega Ages Sonic 1, which is how I played it. It's simultaneously more difficult and also way easier than the original home version because it gives you a strict time limit and only 3 lives per credit but also cuts the Chaos Emeralds and all of the hard parts out of the game entirely. If you're good at Green Hill, Spring Yard, Star Light, Scrap Brain (minus the cut Scrap Brain Act 3), and Final Zone, this is an easy 1CC or no miss. If not, the time limit might kill you, but when I played it, I had no problems with the time limit at all. Then again, I can get through Green Hill Act 1 in less than 27 seconds, Green Hill Act 2 in about the same time, and Sonic 2's Emerald Hill Act 1 in 25 seconds, as I've had a bit of practice.

This is an interesting discussion because I have tried to play Sonic many times over the years, but I have to admit that it just never clicked with me.  What is the point of the game?  Are you supposed to get through the stages as quickly as possible?  Are you supposed to explore?  When I play the game, I feel like I am constantly being punished if I go slow  (miss a jump or can't get up to a high area etc).  BUT at the same time, it seems that if I go fast that I am skipping over many collectible items or other areas I could explore.  Then it is off to the next level and I still don't know how I am really supposed to play the game.  As a result, I usually start playing Sonic and only play a few levels before I quit because I just don't understand it.  I think a few times, I've actually just pressed reset to play a single level over and see how to play it differently but that isn't much fun.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, wongojack said:

This is an interesting discussion because I have tried to play Sonic many times over the years, but I have to admit that it just never clicked with me.  What is the point of the game?  Are you supposed to get through the stages as quickly as possible?  Are you supposed to explore?  When I play the game, I feel like I am constantly being punished if I go slow  (miss a jump or can't get up to a high area etc).  BUT at the same time, it seems that if I go fast that I am skipping over many collectible items or other areas I could explore.  Then it is off to the next level and I still don't know how I am really supposed to play the game.  As a result, I usually start playing Sonic and only play a few levels before I quit because I just don't understand it.  I think a few times, I've actually just pressed reset to play a single level over and see how to play it differently but that isn't much fun.

lol I literally just got done playing Sonic Mania about 3 minutes ago for the 6 millionth time. Or maybe it was the 8 millionth time... I forget. Anyway, the whole point is that you replay it 6 million~8 million times. Every time you play it, you get better. When you get better, you can go faster. Speed and the spectacle and that weird emotional state that comes from it are your rewards for practice, but you can play it in whatever way you want and that is the brilliance of it.

If you take the time to study and master the physics, playing the game becomes impossibly easy, but that's when you find the most difficult part: doing it better and faster than you did it before. I've sat there for hours (not consecutively, of course) playing Green Hill Zone Act 1 and Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 over and over again just to try to reduce my time by maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of a second. You can do that if you want. Or not.

In general, the highest path will usually be faster than other routes, but it takes skill to stay there and not fall off. Falling off punishes you by making you take a different path, sometimes through water (Aquatic Ruin), and smashing into something and losing all of your speed really makes you feel like crap/a damn fool/most likely both, even if it's just a wall and you don't take damage. Once you understand how to play it and how the physics work, Sonic 2, 3&K, and Mania become ridiculously huge playgrounds for you to do whatever you want with the physics.

• Like 4

Here's the summary for Week 10, running from March 8 - 14. We logged 4964 minutes of eligible play, playing 122 games on a total of 23 systems.

Top 10:

1. Tomb Raider (PlayStation) - 842 min.
2. Iron Angel of the Apocalypse (3DO) - 534 min.
3. Resident Evil 2 (PlayStation) - 315 min.
4. Unnamed (Atari Lynx) - 240 min.
5. Solar Fox (Atari 2600) - 207 min. (#3)
6. Dragonborne (Game Boy) - 180 min.
7. Tank Command (Atari 7800) - 136 min.
8. Montezuma's Revenge (C64) - 110 min. (#9)
9. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) - 104 min. (#10)
10. GoSub (Intellivision) - 84 min.

Pre-NES top 10:

1. Solar Fox (Atari 2600) - 207 min. (PN#1)
2. Tank Command (Atari 7800) - 136 min.
3. Montezuma's Revenge (C64) - 110 min. (PN#4)
4. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) - 104 min. (PN#5)
5. GoSub (Intellivision) - 84 min.
6. No Escape! (Atari 2600) - 80 min.
7. Sydney Hunter and the Caverns of Death (ColecoVision) - 79 min.
8. Frogger [John Harris, Sierra On-Line version] (Atari 8-bit) - 64 min.
9. Laser Gates (Atari 2600) - 62 min.
10. Astrosmash (Intellivision) - 55 min.

Top 10 systems:

1. PlayStation (1207)
2. Atari 2600 (659) (#2)
3. Intellivision (536)
4. 3DO (534)
5. NES/Famicom (249) (#4)
6. Atari Lynx (240) (#10)
7. C64 (234) (#5)
8. Game Boy (225)
9. Atari 7800 (213) (#6)
10. Sega 32X (140)

The Lunar/Sega CD epoch ends this week. Instead good old Lara C dusts off her polygons in Tomb Raider, with a 3DO game in form of Iron Angel of the Apocalypse in second place. As usual these days, Solar Fox is the most played pre-NES game. Systems wise, the PlayStation has a fairly strong week (24%) and is the most played system in competition with a whopping 22 other formats!

Resident Evil 2 (PlayStation) becomes member #438 on the 1000 Minute Club with a total of 1196 minutes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Here's the summary for Week 10, running from March 8 - 14. We logged 4964 minutes of eligible play, playing 122 games on a total of 23 systems.

. . .

10. Astrosmash (Intellivision) - 55 min.

I'll mention here that I was playing a ROM that included both Astrosmash AND another game called Meteor.  I have no idea if this was ever released as a commercial cart, but it had a menu to choose between the games, and Meteor is a completely different game (that is an Asteroids clone).  I think based on our previous tracking that it would be ranked as it's own thing.  A compilation cart of two games.

• Like 3

Ah, ok. I'll move that entry to its own line. I wasn't sure if the original Astrosmash contained two different games, but apparently this is a re-release that packs two games into one.

Edit: After reading about it, I found out that Meteor was included on the original Astrosmash cartridge ROM, but not accessible. Sometimes you can press the reset button and due to bugs in address decoding get to that hidden game. Thus there is a hacked ROM that outright enables Meteor as a playable game, which I suppose merits it listed separately from the poor souls who play the original Astrosmash where the bonus game is hidden.

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 3

ATARI 2600:

Draconian - 150 minutes

Frogger (for HSC) - 25 minutes (I'm terrible at this game on Game 3, Difficulty A)

Pac-Man - 60 minutes

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (for HSC) - 1 minute

ATARI 7800:

Mean 18 Ultimate Golf - 5 minutes (One of 7800 games which I don't like playing)

ATARI LYNX:

Ms. Pac-Man - 31 minutes

COLECOVISION:

Montezuma's Revenge (for HSC) - 5 minutes

Q*Bert's Qubes (for HSC) - 10 minutes

• Like 4

I had a strange week. Played a lot on the R-Zone and the FunKeyS, two very questionably usable systems.

Tiger R-Zone:

Panzer Dragoon - 40 minutes

Virtua Fighter - 10 minutes

Primal Rage - 5 minutes

Mortal Kombat 3 - 10 minutes

Daytona USA - 15 minutes

Sega Genesis:

Zero Wing - 60 minutes

Truxton - 60 minutes

(I assume Remute’s Genesis cartridge album doesn’t count?)

Super CD:

FX Unit Yuki - 30 minutes

Turbografx 16:

Tetsujin - 60 minutes

Dead Moon - 30 minutes

Psychosis - 30 minutes

Deep Blue - 10 minutes

Atlantean - 10 minutes

Cadash - 10 minutes

Dragon Egg - 5 minutes

Darkwing Duck - 5 minutes

(also the new Remute album Electronic Lifestyle)

Lynx:

Viking Child - 25 minutes

@Fadest’s no-code Lynx game generator demo game - 10 minutes

Game Gear:

GG Aleste II - 25 minutes

Jaguar:

DiamJag - 25 minutes

Orion Jaguar Collection miscellany - 35 minutes

And on the FunKeyS:

Game Gear:

Panzer Dragoon Mini - 35 minutes

Bust-a-Move - 10 minutes

Dangerous Demolition by @drludos - 10 minutes

Fire Track - 5 minutes

GG Aleste - 10 minutes

Game Boy:

Dangan - 10 minutes

Into the Blue - 10 minutes

Game Boy Advance:

Codename Hacker (a straight Chip’s Challenge clone) - 5 minutes

SNES:

Mazezam - 5 minutes

NES:

Lunar Limit - 10 minutes

Inversion - 5 minutes

Edited by jgkspsx
Corrected classification of FX Unit Yuki.
  • Like 5

Yay, a list of games.

Arcade
Salamander - 2
Shinobi - 5
Space Harrier - 4

Neo Geo AES/MVS
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - 18

March 15 is Terry Bogard's birthday. You didn't forget, did you? He'd be 50 now if he was a real person, but he isn't. Anyway, I played a few rounds to celebrate. I was planning on playing every Fatal Fury game on the Neo Geo (the regular Neo Geo, not the Pocket Color, as I don't have one of those yet), but I was lazy and didn't feel like disassembling my Saturn to set up the Neo Geo instead, as I only have enough space on my desk for 1 huge system at a time.

Saturn

Akumajou Dracula X ~Gekka no Yasoukyoku~ - 21
Cotton 2 - 50
Thunder Force III - 37
Thunder Force IV - 31
Thunder Force V - 7
Thunder Force AC - 5

Genesis/MD
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 1

I actually only played it for 47 seconds, but close enough, I guess. I was waiting for a meeting to start, so I naturally pulled out my Nomad and played Sonic 2... and somehow managed to beat my old best Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 time of 25 seconds by 1 second without any practice. Then after the meeting was over, I beat my new time by a second, so now I'm at 23 seconds, and on the Nomad! I've identified a few areas where I can go faster, so I should be able to get it to 21~22 seconds with some practice. Can you do better?

Pic_0318_593.thumb.jpg.924c0b2fa9b7e69ffc59152774b4764e.jpg

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

but I was lazy and didn't feel like disassembling my Saturn to set up the Neo Geo instead, as I only have enough space on my desk for 1 huge system at a time.

67627598_DG-16ssetup.thumb.jpg.5cb4de415537ce0fc1f4a79c817673fe.jpg

Or be like me and have 13 consoles (15 platforms being that some can are backwards compatible (PS3/PS2, Wii/Game Cube, Genesis/Master System) hooked up at once (The Flashback 2 is not hooked up) XD I know space is a premium in Japan but eh...

But I'm going to have to rearrange things when my Duo RX gets here. 

Edited by DragonGrafx-16
  • Like 3

Atari 8-bit:
Dig Dug [1982] - 32 min.

Not my cup of tea. In this round of the HSC, I'm looking to be in last place of the adult players (we have a handful of under-10 year olds playing too, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if anyone of those exceed my score of 9170 pts.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Correct, listening to music generated by video game consoles isn't really counted here unless there is some kind of music gameplay involved (DDR, GH or similar).

Also I'll transfer your emulated GBA times to the modern tracker.

• Like 2

Here are my times for this past week (March 15th through 21st) on classic systems:

Arcade:

Puzzled - 161 minutes in 3 sessions

I played Puzzled, a Neo Geo based game from SNK which is close to Tetris, but with some changes... if you complete a line, each column of lines falls individually so no gaps stay.And the aim is to free a balloon trapped at the bottom of the screen. But the game already gets pretty hard by the 7th or 8th level, which is pretty much what I managed to do back in the day in arcades as well.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I had a strange week. Played a lot on the R-Zone and the FunKeyS, two very questionably usable systems.

Tiger R-Zone:

Panzer Dragoon - 40 minutes

Virtua Fighter - 10 minutes

Primal Rage - 5 minutes

Mortal Kombat 3 - 10 minutes

Daytona USA - 15 minutes

Sega Genesis:

Zero Wing - 60 minutes

Truxton - 60 minutes

Turbografx 16:

FX Unit Yuki - 30 minutes

Tetsujin - 60 minutes

Dead Moon - 30 minutes

Psychosis - 30 minutes

Deep Blue - 10 minutes

Atlantean - 10 minutes

Cadash - 10 minutes

Dragon Egg - 5 minutes

Darkwing Duck - 5 minutes

(also the new Remute album Electronic Lifestyle)

Lynx:

Viking Child - 25 minutes

@Fadest’s no-code Lynx game generator demo game - 10 minutes

Game Gear:

GG Aleste II - 25 minutes

Jaguar:

DiamJag - 25 minutes

Orion Jaguar Collection miscellany - 35 minutes

And on the FunKeyS:

Game Gear:

Panzer Dragoon Mini - 35 minutes

Bust-a-Move - 10 minutes

Dangerous Demolition by @drludos - 10 minutes

Fire Track - 5 minutes

GG Aleste - 10 minutes

Game Boy:

Dangan - 10 minutes

Into the Blue - 10 minutes

Game Boy Advance:

Codename Hacker (a straight Chip’s Challenge clone) - 5 minutes

SNES:

Mazezam - 5 minutes

NES:

Lunar Limit - 10 minutes

Inversion - 5 minutes

FX Unit Yuki is a a PC Engine/TG-16 CD game and that's counted as a different system.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just in case anyone is curious, these are the classic systems we've tracked so far. It is by no means considered a complete list, but it is fairly comprehensive for different formats.

3DO

ABC-80
Acorn Electron
Adventurevision
Amiga
Amiga AGA/ECS
Amiga CD32
Amstrad CPC
Amstrad CPC Plus
Apple II
Apple Lisa
Apple Pippin
Arcade
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari 8-bit
Atari Jaguar
Atari Jaguar CD
Atari Lynx
Atari ST
Atari Video Pinball
BBC Micro
BBS Door Games
Bally Astrocade
C64
CBM-II
COMX-35
COSMAC ELF
CP/M
Casio PV-1000
CoCo 1 & 2
CoCo 3
ColecoVision
Commodore 16 & Plus/4
Commodore PET
Compucolor 8001
Compucolor II
Cougar Boy/Mega Duck
Creativision
Cromemco Dazzler
DEC Alpha
DEC PDP-1
DEC PDP-11
DEC PDP-8
Dreamcast
Emerson Arcadia 2001
Epoch Super Cassette Vision
FM Towns
FM Towns Marty
Fairchild Channel F
Famicom Disk System
Fujitsu FM-77 AV
Gamate
Game & Watch
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Gear
Game.com
Genesis
Handheld/Tabletop
Intellivision
Intellivision ECS
Interton VC-4000/APVS 1292
Linux
MSX
MSX2
Mac OS Classic
Mattel Aquarius
Memotech MTX-512
Microbee 32
Microvision
N64
NEC PC-6001
NEC PC-8001
NEC PC-8801
NEC PC-9801
NES/Famicom
Neo Geo AES/MVS
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Odyssey^2
Odyssey^3 / Philips G-7400
Oric-1 & Atmos
PC (DOS)
PC (Windows 95/98)
PC-FX
Philips CD-i
PlayStation
Pong
RCA Studio II
SG-1000
SNES
Sega 32X
Sega 32X CD
Sega CD
Sega Master System
Sega Saturn
Sharp MZ-700
Sharp X1
Sharp X68000
Sinclair ZX 80
Sinclair ZX 81
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
Sord M5
Spectravideo SVI-328
Super A'Can
SuperGrafx
TG-16/PC Engine
TG-CD/PC Engine CD
TI-99/4A
TRS-80 Model I/III
Tandy MC-10
Telmac 1800
Tiger R-Zone
Tomy Tutor
Toshiba Visicom
VG 5000
VIC-20
Vectrex
Virtual Boy
Vtech Laser 500
Watara SuperVision
WonderSwan

And these are the systems that currently go into the modern tracker. The same is of course true here, for instance so far zero people have logged any PlayStation 5 times, but maybe that system is just vaporware?

3DS

Air Canada enRoute In-Flight Entertainment System
Android Phone
Arcade
Browser based
Collectorvision Phoenix
Dedicated Handheld
DS
Gamecube
GBA
Gigatron
Gizmondo
Global Eagle In-Flight Entertainment System
iOS
Netflix Interactive
Oculus Quest
PC
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP
Revolution [Black handheld]
Sport Vii/Zone
Switch
TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
Twitch
Uzebox
Wii
Wii U
Vita
Wonderswan Color
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox Series X

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Soldier Blade (PC Engine) 42 mins
Gekirindan (Saturn) 31 mins
Gorby's Pipeline (Famicom) 25 mins (I forget what the full title of this game is)
Shienryuu (Saturn) 32 mins - This is the same game as Gekioh: Shooting King on PS1 but it controls a lot better, but that might just be my joystick
Life Force (NES) 8 mins - will take some time to get better at this game 
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack (Saturn) 46 mins

Expect a lot of PC Engine CD games from me in the future when my Duo RX gets here.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

67627598_DG-16ssetup.thumb.jpg.5cb4de415537ce0fc1f4a79c817673fe.jpg

Or be like me and have 13 consoles (15 platforms being that some can are backwards compatible (PS3/PS2, Wii/Game Cube, Genesis/Master System) hooked up at once (The Flashback 2 is not hooked up) XD I know space is a premium in Japan but eh...

But I'm going to have to rearrange things when my Duo RX gets here. 

I wish I could, but no space. I have a bunch of really small systems on my desk simultaneously, but even if I removed them all, my keyboard and monitor take up enough space so I can really only fit 1 large system at a time. It's kind of hard to describe, but I have my Mega Sg, Framemeister, OSSC, PSP go + dock, Vita TV, New 3DS XL + dock, Switch + dock, Super Nt, Nomad, and GBA SP all on my desk with enough room to fit one more big system of my choice that is not my MSX2+. Right now it's the Saturn. I'd have to remove the Saturn to set up anything else. I have a few more on the floor next to my computer (PS3, PS4, Wii U) and all I really have to do to get any of these systems running is to swap the HDMI cable. Only exception is the PSO go since the OSSC only has 1 component input, which is currently being used by my HD Retrovision cable, which is for pretty much everything I own aside from the MSX and my 2 SFCs.

DUO-RX is a fairly decently sized system. I don't have one, but I see plenty of them. I'd say it's about the size of the Neo Geo. The regular DUO is actually really small, though, and it also has a headphone jack, but they have bad caps.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I wish I could, but no space. I have a bunch of really small systems on my desk simultaneously, but even if I removed them all, my keyboard and monitor take up enough space so I can really only fit 1 large system at a time. It's kind of hard to describe, but I have my Mega Sg, Framemeister, OSSC, PSP go + dock, Vita TV, New 3DS XL + dock, Switch + dock, Super Nt, Nomad, and GBA SP all on my desk with enough room to fit one more big system of my choice that is not my MSX2+. Right now it's the Saturn. I'd have to remove the Saturn to set up anything else. I have a few more on the floor next to my computer (PS3, PS4, Wii U) and all I really have to do to get any of these systems running is to swap the HDMI cable. Only exception is the PSO go since the OSSC only has 1 component input, which is currently being used by my HD Retrovision cable, which is for pretty much everything I own aside from the MSX and my 2 SFCs.

DUO-RX is a fairly decently sized system. I don't have one, but I see plenty of them. I'd say it's about the size of the Neo Geo. The regular DUO is actually really small, though, and it also has a headphone jack, but they have bad caps.

Yeah I have no need for a headphone jack and if I could I would replace my Model 1 Genesis with a VA4 Model 2 and save some more space.  Never mind. I would then need a Master System XD

Edited by DragonGrafx-16
  • Like 2