IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2021 (Season 14)

carlsson

Here are my retro times for the week

NES

Bump N Jump                            -15 Minutes            This is a really fun driving game that is also difficult, but maybe that is because I am not to good at the this game. I think it is different from most games in the driving genera, and it is definitely worth playing if you get a chance.

Double Dragon                           -50 Minutes            I remember playing this game as a kid and still enjoy playing it today. Just like years ago, for some reason I always get stuck on the icicle stage: I need to figure out the patterns to try to avoid the icicles more.

Star Force                                  -10 minutes           This is another shooter for the NES that if I give more time, I think I can get into. It is another difficult one and I actually enjoyed the NES theme song for the first level.

Star Soldier                                 -20 minutes           This game is the first game in the series, and I enjoyed it but it was pretty difficult. I didn't enjoy it as much as Final Soldier, especially because of the music, but it is a good game nonetheless.

Super Mario 2 The Lost Levels   -25 Minutes    This game is similar graphically to Super Mario 1, but it is extremely difficult. I do enjoy this game, but it is probably the hardest Mario game on the NES.

Super Mario 2                              -20 Minutes           This game is a nostalgic one for me. I remember playing it with my brother years ago when it was released, and when he beat the game, we were both really excited at the time. I am really glad we got this version in the US instead of the lost levels version.

Super Mario 3                              -30 Minutes    This is my favorite Mario game on the NES. I remember playing it for the first time before it was released on an arcade cabinet at a local restaurant. I also remember standing in line with my mom to buy this game: the line was wrapped all the way around the corner on the outside of the Toys R US.

PS1

Tomb Raider                                -60 Minutes    I really do enjoy playing this game, but for some reason I wasn't expecting it to take as much time as it is to complete it. I really have to be in the mood to play games that require a lot of time, as for one of the main reasons I like allot of retro games is that you can pick em up and play for short periods of time.  Either way this is a really good game and is on my bucket list to complete.

• Like 7

Apologies for the late post this week, the computer I always use to write my weekly tracker posts was out of commission yesterday and trying to write it from my phone sounded like a real pain in the butt. The computer is back up and running today though, so here we go! This week was really all about me getting caught up in old favorite Switch games and almost completely ignoring all the other stuff I have to play, with just a bit of arcade and Sega Genesis gaming time logged on the Neo Geo MVSX cabinet. Other than that I just put a ton of time into doing all the side quests in Breath of the Wild that I didn't get around to doing on my first playthrough, doing a bit of work on my island in Animal Crossing, and starting a playthrough of Alien: Isolation on Nightmare difficulty for the first time. The first time I played through Alien: Isolation I had to turn down the difficulty to Very Easy to make it through, then the next time I played on Easy, then Normal, and my last playthrough was on Hard. Now I'm playing on Nightmare and holy heck it's tough! No map, no health bar, no ammo counter, almost no crafting resources, no nothin'! I am having a lotta fun playing Alien: Isolation on Nightmare difficulty, it's a great extra challenge for Alien fanatics who can already breeze through the game on Hard and know the layout of Sevastopol Station by heart; but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for new players. But hey, for the faint of heart there's still coloring books to be found around the station :lol:

EzXwzcGUYAoVX7C.thumb.jpeg.5b17b3cd6b848c8fab38b35a05b393a0.jpeg

Ineligible (All Nintendo Switch)

Alien: Isolation - 325 minutes

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 405 minutes

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 1,010 minutes

Arcade

Aliens - 33 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man - 10 minutes

Pac-Man Plus - 16 minutes

PlayStation

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 29 minutes

Sega Genesis

Mortal Kombat II - 15 minutes

Super Smash T.V. - 15 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

1,858 minutes (30 hours 58 minutes) [118 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Nintendo Switch: 1,740 minutes

Arcade: 59 minutes

Sega Genesis: 30 minutes

PlayStation: 29 minutes

• Like 6

Here's the summary for Week 15, running from April 12 - 18. We logged 3752 minutes of eligible play, playing 79 games on a total of 21 systems.

Top 10:

1. Suikoden II (PlayStation) - 433 min. (#1)
2. Thunder Force IV (Sega Saturn) - 339 min. (#3)
3. Legend of the Amazon Women (UK ver?) (C64) - 223 min. (#10)
4. Pac-Man Collection (Atari 7800) - 188 min.
5. Solar Fox (Atari 2600) - 150 min. (#7)
6. Gleylancer (Genesis) - 135 min.
7. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) - 132 min. (#9)
8. After Burner (Sega 32X) - 85 min.
9. Asteroids Deluxe (Arcade) - 81 min.
10. Ikaruga (Dreamcast) - 72 min.

Pre-NES top 10:

1. Legend of the Amazon Women (UK ver?) (C64) - 223 min. (PN#4)
2. Pac-Man Collection (Atari 7800) - 188 min.
3. Solar Fox (Atari 2600) - 150 min. (PN#2)
4. Kaboom! (Atari 2600) - 132 min. (PN#3)
5. Asteroids Deluxe (Arcade) - 81 min. (PN#10)
6. Montezuma's Revenge (C64) - 66 min.
7. Rikki & Vikki (Atari 7800) - 60 min.
8. Asteroids (Atari 2600) - 54 min.
9. Arkanoid (C64) - 49 min.
10. Dishaster (Atari 2600) - 46 min. (PN#5)

Top 10 systems:

1. PlayStation (522) (#1)
2. Atari 2600 (485) (#4)
3. Sega Saturn (440) (#2)
4. C64 (416) (#5)
5. Arcade (259) (#6)
6. Genesis (251) (#7)
7. Atari 7800 (248)
8. NES/Famicom (170) (#3)
9. Tiger R-Zone (165)
10. Sega 32X (130)

Suikoden II on the PS1 stays in #1 place, this week winning on its own by a margin just over 1.5 hours ahead of Thunder Force IV on the Saturn. The Legend of the Amazon women return into pre-NES #1, this time the UK/European version which means two somewhat different versions of the same game on the same platform have captured that place within three weeks. On the systems front, the PS1 extends its streak to six consecutive weeks as #1.

Actually if we look at the stats so far this year, 80% of the year has been dominated by CD-ROM based systems, and no cartridge based system has grabbed #1 on the systems list since the 2600 in the first week of February!

NES/Famicom: Week 1

SNES: Week 2

Atari 2600: Week 5

PlayStation: Weeks 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Sega CD: Week 6, 7, 8, 9

No new entries to the 1000, 5000, 10000 Minute Clubs.

In case someone missed posting your times, add those below and I'll include them for next week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 4/18/2021 at 10:53 AM, Steven Pendleton said:

Ikaruga

This looks like an interesting game, but for some reason the layout makes me feel dizzy. I've never seen a shooter that is graphically laid out in this manner. It seems like sometimes your looking up in the sky, and sometimes it's as if your your looking over a cliff.

On 4/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, agb said:

Dishaster for HSC 12 - didn't care for the game.

I can understand why you feel this way. That game doesn't look much fun to me either. 

On 4/19/2021 at 9:37 AM, Atarian7 said:

Cosmic Corridor

I never really got into the forward/backwards moving shooters that much,  but since I like allot of the Atari 2600 shooters I've played, I'm going to try to give this one a try.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:07 AM, wongojack said:

Space Taxi

This looks like a fun game and kind of reminds me of an old school version of crazy taxi. I wish the person telling you where to go had a better sound byte though, it looks like his voice might get irritating after a while.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:38 PM, jgkspsx said:

Mega Man - 30 minutes

I never knew they made a Mega Man game on the Game gear. This looks like a good game, but on the video I watched the sound effects and music seemed a little off.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, Skippy B. Coyote said:

The first time I played through Alien: Isolation I had to turn down the difficulty to Very Easy to make it through, then the next time I played on Easy, then Normal, and my last playthrough was on Hard. Now I'm playing on Nightmare and holy heck it's tough!

I remember trying out this game a couple of years back, and I could not get past the first part of this game. I don't know what the default difficulty level was, but I really had no idea where to go from the start. I can't imagine how difficult it is on the Nightmare mode.

On 4/20/2021 at 1:12 PM, carlsson said:

Actually if we look at the stats so far this year, 80% of the year has been dominated by CD-ROM based systems, and no cartridge based system has grabbed #1 on the systems list since the 2600 in the first week of February!

That is really interesting to know. I guess its because some of these CD-ROM based games take such a long time to complete compared to the cartridge based ones for the most part. As always, thank you for taking the time to compile all of the different stats and for adding up the minutes for the week.

Edited by Nintendo64
  • Like 5

Somehow I didn't spend much time at all playing games this week. Until Sunday, I only had those 10 minutes of 16-bit Thunder Force IV, which I don't even remember playing, but apparently I did.

Genesis/MD
Thunder Force IV - 10

Neo Geo AES/MVS
Andro Dunos - 72

This is a fun little shooting game that you probably have never played, so play it! It's basically multiplayer Thunder Force + R-Type + Gradius/Salamander all at the same time. It looks more like an early/mid-life PC Engine game than a Neo Geo game, but don't pass on it because of its small sprites because this game is awesome! In case you don't feel like spending $3000 for the original AES version and don't have a convenient MVS arcade machine or Neo Geo CD laying around in your house to play the cheaper MVS or CD versions on, there is an official AES reissue being released next month for only 400 euros! There is also a Dreamcast port being developed for a September release, as well, so definitely try this awesome little game on a system of your choice, but only as long as the system of your choice is the AES, MVS, Neo Geo CD, or Dreamcast, since this game has never been released anywhere else.

Neo Drift Out: New Technology - 14

Note to reduce confusion- I figured that this game isn't something that would show up very often, so I checked and it seems that it has shown up in the tracker a few times before for MVS and Neo Geo CD as Neo Drift Out, which of course is not the full title. I'm going to list it by its full title, as that's its full and proper title. It never got an AES release, but like all Neo Geo games, the MVS version still works on the AES through a converter or through a ROM-loading cartridge. It's also getting an official AES release next month in case you want to spend 400 euros on it. After these 14 minutes, I think this is a somewhat fun but also frustrating credit-eating game that I do not want to spend 400 euros on.

Saturn
Cotton 2 - 66

Last night they announced that this game is getting a rerelease on modern systems along with its arranged version, Cotton Boomerang, which I don't own because it is expensive as hell, so I decided to play this game for some reason. This game uses the 1MB and 4MB Blast ProcessingTM cartridges, but only to provide some extra voices or something. I don't notice any difference at all without the 4MB cart since I'm too busy having my mind blown by how the Saturn effortlessly covers the entire screen with truly massive sprites that are so big that you can't avoid enemy attacks, which leads to many game overs. An excellent game to show your friends because it will make them regret buying PlayStations and N64s and convince them to get Saturns instead!
Thunder Force IV - 85
Thunder Force V - 161

Yay, I finally beat Thunder Force V. Maybe. As I play this game more, I start to like it less. This game is rather mindless once you get the Hunter 20 seconds into the start of the very first stage. Don't lose the Hunter and use the Free Range to destroy bosses before they even have a chance to attack and you'll have a ridiculously easy time with this game until you meet the final boss, who is very difficult and I have not managed to kill him. If you don't kill him fast enough, he will just leave, giving you the bad ending. This is what happened to me, so I am not sure if I can say if I beat the game or not. Interestingly, it is apparently the bad ending that leads to (the supposedly pretty terrible) Thunder Force VI on the PS2, not the good ending, so... fission mailed, I suppose.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 5

Atari 8-bit:
Chuckie Egg - 49 min.
Super Bunny - 43 min.

Despite many attempts, I can't clear level 6 on Chuckie Egg, and since the HSC round ends tomorrow, I'm highly unlikely to another attempt. Super Bunny is a very pixel perfect game that apparently relies of NTSC artifacts to get colours, though there is a hacked version with regular graphics but borked scoring. Someone commented that it was a Frogger type game which is quite a generalization as Frogger doesn't cross the road to pick up a fly and then beat the crap out of those crocodiles and cars.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Another highly dilettantish week...

Game Gear

Shikinjo - 35 minutes of mahjong tile sokoban. Total “hidden gem”.

Ganbare Gorby! - 25 minutes of super deformed Mikhail Gorbachev doing glasnost against the forces of the KGB, or something. This turned into Factory Panic in the EU and never came to the US, but this is too strange an original entry to ignore. Another real hidden gem.

Adventures of Batman and Robin - 20 minutes. Why were Batman games so punishing? This wasn’t as bad as some of the others, but it was not as fun as some of the others either.

Kinetic Connection - 15 minutes. Kind of Vid Grid for the Game Gear. Interesting but very very frustrating. Did not complete a single puzzle.

Pengo - 20 minutes. I loved this game in the arcades and sucked at it. The simplified Game Gear version is less lovable but I still suck at it.

Game Boy

Qix - 15 minutes. I thought I was good at this game because this (borrowed from a friend) was the version I grew up playing. The Lynx version when I got it disabused me of that idea. I think it’s more fun with a slower qix, though...

Game Boy Color(?)

These are all black cartridges, so maybe they count as Game Boy?

R-Type DX - 20 minutes.  How can it be so much slower than the Turbografx version, have exactly the same enemy patterns, and yet be so much harder???

Hexcite - 65 minutes. The computer is a total jerk and someday I am going to beat it.

Klustar - 75 minutes. It’s janky and the music is painful, but I can’t deny that it’s really addictive, especially when you come back from the brink of death.

32X

Kolibri - 125 minutes. What an amazing game. A lot more fun on easy. I’m not ashamed.

Space Harrier - 35 minutes. A lot harder on easy than Afterburner, that’s for sure.

Golf Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes with Fred Couples - 15 minutes. Well, it’s a golf game alright. With the photographic sprites and backgrounds mixed with drawn ones, it looks weirdly like Ernie Els for the Game Gear.

Doom - 45 minutes. It looks a lot worse than I remembered, to be honest. Enemies are three pixels in resolution even when they’re pretty close to you. Plays decently, but definitely chugs, and the music is so tinny and toothless that the Jaguar’s silence seems much wiser.

EDIT:

Star Trek Starfleet Academy Starship Bridge Simulator - 60 minutes. Man, did the 32X have some games with long titles. Most of the time was billiards, which isn’t half bad despite the giant polygonal balls, but I did the training mission too.

Jaguar

Doom - 45 minutes. Now that’s more like it. It really looks and plays amazingly.

Master System

Maze Walker 3D - 20 minutes. It is a slow and weird game, but I really do like it.

Arcade

All on 3DS Sega 3D Classics.

Outrun - 15 minutes. Finished one run.

Space Harrier - 15 minutes. The 32X version is darned close, even if the frame rate is lower.

Galaxy Force II - 30 minutes. Beat the game thanks to all of the settings being set to the easiest of the easy. A bit hard to control on the 3DS.

• Like 4

Here are my times:

Atari 2600

Amidar- 3 minutes

Frogger- 1 1/2 minutes

Ms. Pacman- 6 1/2 minutes

Lock n' Chase- 5 minutes

Klax- 2 minutes

Porky's- 3 minutes

Donkey Kong- 1 1/2 minutes

Tapper- 4 minutes

Q*bert- 4 1/2 minutes

Sega Master System

Astro Warrior- 2 1/2 minutes

Arcadia 2001

Nibbleman- 4 minutes

• Like 5

13 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Mega Man for the Game Gear is a US Gold hack job that takes just four total levels from MM 4 and 5 and tries to make a game out of them. I enjoy it, but it’s not great.

Hmmm... I wonder why he left out Megaman X3, Megaman X4, and Super Rockman Adventure for the Saturn? ?

• Like 3

Here are my times for this past week (April 19th through 25th, 2021) on classic systems:

Commodore 64:

Legend of the Amazon Women (UK Version) - 243 min. in 4 sessions

This week I continued to play the UK version of Legend of the Amazon Woman and made progress in it. Meanwhile, I reached the 10th and final zone of the game, but didn't manage to complete it yet. Well, maybe next week... This was the only game I played this week.

• Like 5

Atari 2600

Jungle Hunt - 2 minutes

Kaboom! - 104 minutes

Pitfall II - 210 minutes

Solar Fox - 60 minutes

I made it to Rack 92 on Solar Fox with a score of 1,879,300.   I think I got complacent when I got to around the late 80's.

Scored 199,000 on Pitfall II for the HSC.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Atarian7 said:

Atari 2600

Jungle Hunt - 2 minutes

Kaboom! - 104 minutes

Pitfall II - 210 minutes

Solar Fox - 60 minutes

I made it to Rack 92 on Solar Fox with a score of 1,879,300.   I think I got complacent when I got to around the late 80's.

Scored 199,000 on Pitfall II for the HSC.

Nice Solar Fox score. 
Nice Pitfall 2 score. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ATARI 2600:

Congo Bongo (for HSC) - 3 minutes

Jungle Hung (for HSC) - 10 minutes

Pitfall 2: Lost Caverns (for HSC) - 20 minutes

Space Rocks - 10 minutes

COLECOVISION:

Defender - 5 minutes

Meteoric Shower - 5 minutes

Pac-Man Collection (for HSC) - 75 minutes

Princess Quest - 10 minutes (infos here)

Zombie Near - 10 minutes (infos here)

NES / FAMICOM:

Ms. Pac-Man (Tengen License) - 68 minutes

EVIDENCE OF THE WEEK: My CV PMC video footage for HSC Season 14 / Round 6 - 110,620 on Ms. Pac-Man (3 lives / normal)

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Arcade

All on 3DS Sega 3D Classics.

Outrun - 15 minutes. Finished one run.

Space Harrier - 15 minutes. The 32X version is darned close, even if the frame rate is lower.

Galaxy Force II - 30 minutes. Beat the game thanks to all of the settings being set to the easiest of the easy. A bit hard to control on the 3DS.

These are actually recompiled ports and run natively on the 3DS instead of emulation from what I understand, so they'd count as 3DS. I may be wrong, though.

Alright, some research suggests they are somewhere between ports and emulated. Some of it runs natively and some is emulated. I'll let someone else figure that one out~

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 3

On 4/25/2021 at 1:01 AM, Nintendo64 said:

I remember trying out this game a couple of years back, and I could not get past the first part of this game. I don't know what the default difficulty level was, but I really had no idea where to go from the start. I can't imagine how difficult it is on the Nightmare mode.

Alien: Isolation on Nightmare difficulty is really tough! I've beaten this game half a dozen times over on all the other difficulty levels and even Hard difficulty is a walk in the park compared to Nightmare, mostly due to the lack of almost any crafting resources on Nightmare. You really have to know the game like the back of your hand and have the entire layout of the station memorized before even attempting it on Nightmare. At this point I'm about 90% done with the game and I know I'm gonna be able to beat it on Nightmare, but I'm darn sure never gonna play it again on this difficulty because it's just so brutally difficult. I think I'll stick to Hard for all future playthroughs :lol:

As far as my gaming time went this past week, it was almost all Nintendo Switch aside from a few arcade games before breakfast here and there to help me wake up and shake off the groggies in the morning. I've really gotten back into enjoying my Nintendo Switch and put a ton of time into Alien: Isolation, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I also picked up 7 new games on the Switch eShop this past week, on account of them being on sale for $2 to $6 each and many of them were games I used to own physically before financial disaster struck in the summer of 2019 and I ended up having to part with a lot of my physical game collection to make ends meet.

I ended up nabbing Outlast: Bundle of Terror, Outlast II, Limbo, Inside, Stories Untold, Fox n Forests, and Horizon Chase Turbo all for about $28. I had previously owned Outlast 1 & 2, Fox n Forests, and Horizon Chase Turbo physically and I played Limbo once back in the Xbox 360 days, but Inside and Stories Untold will be brand new to me! I also got in on the pre-order for a physical copy of the Doom Classics Collection for the Switch from Limited Run Games (which has Doom, Doom II, and Doom 3 all on one cartridge) and picked up a brand new physical copy of Atari Flashback Classics for the Switch on eBay for a pretty affordable $26 after tax since I had an eBay coupon I needed to use. So, all in all a pretty good week for Switch gaming and Switch game acquisitions! I'll definitely be looking forward to diving into those eShop pickups once I finish Alien: Isolation :)

EzwLnBHVkAgPrVf.thumb.jpeg.894686c739876dd07c69ffe1c41ac069.jpeg

EzwIqsTUcAAbaL0.thumb.jpeg.17b6a5b9336cfe021a5df7932d23fce8.jpeg

Ineligible (All Nintendo Switch)

Alien: Isolation - 1,235 minutes

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 685 minutes

Horizon Chase Turbo - 15 minutes

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 525 minutes

Arcade

Aliens - 20 minutes

Double Dragon - 5 minutes

Final Fight - 24 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man - 9 minutes

Pac-Man Plus - 4 minutes

Space Invaders DX - 20 minutes

Street Fighter II': Champion Edition - 62 minutes

Sega Genesis

Mortal Kombat II - 55 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

2,659 minutes (44 hours 19 minutes) [199 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Nintendo Switch: 2,460 minutes

Arcade: 144 minutes

Sega Genesis: 55 minutes

Edited by Skippy B. Coyote
  • Like 4

Just one retro game for me again this week.  Two streams and a little more offline, so this is a little higher total than recently...

Playstation

Suikoden 2 - 613 min (Finished up the Greenhill School section, added some recruits, played through the Knights of Matilda section and started grinding characters to get everyone leveled up and equipped reasonably.  I tend to do this enough that the Luca Blight fight is pretty easy.  I like RPGs where you can level up and then just cruise through parts.)

Also, I was watching someone play Link to the Past getting Retroachievements.  I thought, "Hmm... I wonder what achievements there are for the Suikoden games.  So I checked them out, and now I'm kinda wanting to play through them again on Retroarch so I can do achievements.  May not, though... don't want to burn out on them, but they are great games.  

• Like 4

A2600 

Beamrider 53 

Donkey Kong 7 

Frostbite 47 

HERO 37 

Juno First 21 

Kaboom 42 

Megamania 86 

Montezuma's Revenge 4 

Pitfall II 37 

River Raid 33 

Seaquest 85 

Space Invaders 19 

SW Empire SB 35 

Stay Frosty II 7 

C64 

Beamrider 43 

Sega Genesis 

Art of Fighting 9 

Bio hazard Battle 18 

Champ Pro-Am 20 

Ms Pac-Man 30 

Prince of Persia 26 

Road Rash II 45 

Sub Terrania 11 

ToeJam & Earl Panic on Funkotron 40 

Motivating my gaming this week was: 

1) I finished repairing every Atari joystick I have in my house and tested them all

2) I got HD Retrovision component cables and decided to test them out on the Genesis 2

• Like 5

I didn't play much, but here are my times for the week

NES

Bump N Jump                       -25 Minutes           There is something that is really fun about jumping over different obstacles in this game that separates it from other car games on the NES. I got a little further in the game this time around, and hopefully can finish this game one day.

Double Dragon                     -45 Minutes            I finally finished this game after all these years and one tip I can say is using the elbow attack is key on the final stage. I can't recall if I ever completed this game when I was a kid, but I do recall getting to the shotgun guy and possibly the final boss. This is a really good game that I would recommend playing.

Edited by Nintendo64
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Atarian7 said:

So, how did you do on this game?

Wow - did I really play for 42 mins last week?!  It was completely unmemorable in terms of score.  Over that 42 mins, I don't think I even broke 10k.  A lot of that time was me testing paddles that I was repairing or adjusting.  I'll start a two player game and then just play long enough to test both.  I did however test original paddles vs Best Electronics new pot paddles vs At Games paddles.  Best and At Games are about the same.  They are a bit stiffer than the old paddles which is good and bad. 

I did play last night with some "Sears" branded paddles that must be from the heavy sixer era.  They had a slightly different internal button used for fire and the pot tension somehow fit in-between the looseness of the typical originals and the relative stiffness of Best/At Games.  I only played like 3 games with them but I jumped all the way up t 17k without much effort.

• Like 2