IGNORED

Atari 800XL Works Great $100 SOLD

hursto75

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind. After I agreed to take this, this seller made me wait 10 days for a shipping quote. Then quoted me today (six hours ago) and provided a paypal address to submit the payment. Thankfully I didn't send the funds right away (as I was just about to...just got home from work) as I just received another PM with "its sold, sorry".

17 minutes ago, eightbit said:

Nevermind. After I agreed to take this, this seller made me wait 10 days for a shipping quote. Then quoted me today (six hours ago) and provided a paypal address to submit the payment. Thankfully I didn't send the funds right away (as I was just about to...just got home from work) as I just received another PM with "its sold, sorry".

A user that said he wanted it before you and hadn't paid yet payed me today. I am sorry.  That is also what I told you in a PM. I have sold more than just this on here and I try to be as fair as possible. Once again sorry.

Brad

2 minutes ago, hursto75 said:

A user that said he wanted it before you and hadn't paid yet payed me today. I am sorry.  That is also what I told you in a PM. I have sold more than just this on here and I try to be as fair as possible. Once again sorry.

Brad

You are correct, that is what you just told me in PM. Never once since 1/5 when I asked you if this were available did you mention it was on hold for anyone else. It's ok anyway, I should have known better due to the lack of communication for over a week and a half that something was fishy.