IGNORED

Atari 2600 Homebrew Games Completed/WIP in 2021

Added to Completed:

• Oh Shoot! (?K) by Phillip Meyer / King Voxel | Video Only (20211210) No Public Binary | Updated: Dec 14, 2021 [ref]

Moved to Completed:

Added to WIP:

24 minutes ago, m.o.terra kaesi said:

was there not a major Homebrew-Update planned in the Atari-Age Store in Oct/Nov?

I believe the latest public information is that there are plans to release a number of titles for sale in the AA store before the end of the year. Box art renders of some of the titles have been posted over the past few months on FB and in each of the titles threads, they look great!

I've been planning on adding a list of estimated physical release dates but I'll definitely update the main list with that information when the pre-order/order announcement is made.

Here's the latest data that I've compiled, which may or may not be accurate:

AtariAge:

• Game of the Bear (2600) (Late 2021)
  • RobotWar:2684 (2600) (Late 2021)
  • UniWarS (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Galaxian (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Mr. Yo-Yo (2600) (Late 2021)
  • Spies in the Night 2 (2600) (Late 2021)
  • Popeye (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Dragon's Descent (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Wizard's Dungeon (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Intellidiscs (5200) (Late 2021)
  • Danger Zone (7800) (Late 2021)
  • Pac-Man 40th (7800) (Early 2022)
  • E.X.O. (7800) (Early 2022)
  • Millie & Molly (7800) ("Soon")

- James

• Like 2

2 hours ago, m.o.terra kaesi said:

was there not a major Homebrew-Update planned in the Atari-Age Store in Oct/Nov?

I plan on adding a large slate of new 2600, 5200, 7800, and Jaguar games to the store in the week between Christmas and New Years. :)

James' list is correct on some of the titles, but not others, and is very incomplete. :D

I will start shoveling out more information next week!

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Updated Physical Release:

• ZΔRKSTΔRS - A Space Saga (16K) by Leandro Camara @HSW3ET (Programming, Design, Soundtrack), Heitor Maciel (Programming Consulting), Viviane Peçaibes (Design and Text Consulting), Kenny Schmitt (Cover Illustration) | Video Only (20211118) NO PUBLIC BINARY | Physical Release: Oct 10, 2021 | Updated: Nov 19, 2021

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

Added to Completed:

• Ninjoso (4K) by Donsoft Entertainment / Guilherme Xavier @x-zavr | Final Binary (20211217) ZIP NOT SUPPORTED ON JAVATARI | Updated: Dec 22, 2021

Updated Completed:

• Armadja (4K) by Donsoft Entertainment / Guilherme Xavier @x-zavr | Final Binary (20211122) ZIP NOT SUPPORTED ON JAVATARI | Updated: Dec 22, 2021

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Completed:

• Ninjoso (4K) by Donsoft Entertainment / Guilherme Xavier @x-zavr | Final Binary (20211217) ZIP NOT SUPPORTED ON JAVATARI | Updated: Nov 22, 2021

Updated Completed:

• Armadja (4K) by Donsoft Entertainment / Guilherme Xavier @x-zavr | Final Binary (20211122) ZIP NOT SUPPORTED ON JAVATARI | Updated: Nov 22, 2021

"Updated: Dec 22, 2021" ???

On 12/16/2021 at 10:52 PM, Albert said:

I plan on adding a large slate of new 2600, 5200, 7800, and Jaguar games to the store in the week between Christmas and New Years. :)

James' list is correct on some of the titles, but not others, and is very incomplete. :D

I will start shoveling out more information next week!

..Al

I'm a bit surprised, but I don't know your backgrounds. Are you both (James & Al) not on the same level regarding Atari game development? You actually have perfect conditions: one is a game tester and reporter and the other publishes the games or provides the platform for sales. Shouldn't that be a win-win? ?

• Like 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Nov ?