IGNORED

Modern Games Beaten in 2021

wongojack

I wrapped up the campaign mode for Halo Infinite the other night.

About the only modern game I've been playing apart from the occasional Horde Mode in Gears 5.

It's the first time I've used the cloud gaming option from Xbox Game Pass to play a new Halo campaign from start to finish.  Overall, it wasn't bad.  Some minor hiccups here and there (strangely when you turn on the flashlight I get a moment of screen tearing) and it may just be me, but I swear the aiming and shooting feels different.  Could be the lag.  I need to try it out again if/when I download it to my hard drive.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, BydoEmpire said:

That's been on my radar, Steam has had it pretty cheap.

I found myself just today wondering if Bydo every went back and played Doom 2016.  I hope you did because it is probably the one of the greatest games of the last decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wongojack said:

I found myself just today wondering if Bydo every went back and played Doom 2016.  I hope you did because it is probably the one of the greatest games of the last decade.

I actually didn't like the sequel as much, I mean it was still cool (and with your own bedroom of Doom swag) but the endless jumping and jetpacking just didn't quite feel like Doom anymore. 

8 minutes ago, cimerians said:

I actually didn't like the sequel as much, I mean it was still cool (and with your own bedroom of Doom swag) but the endless jumping and jetpacking just didn't quite feel like Doom anymore. 

Yes Doom 2016 - One of the best games of all time

Doom Eternal - I quit and never finished