IGNORED

Upcoming Releases & CollectorVision Website

NIAD

I was just wondering if there is a schedule or list of upcoming releases for the ColecoVision and Phoenix, for instance, Math Quest comes to mind. I checked on the website and did not find anything and think it would be nice to make such information available akin to how Team Pixelboy lists games in development on his website.

Actually, using Team Pixelboy's website as an example, it is actually surprising that the CollectorVision website does not have a section detailing all the games, hardware, etc. that they have developed and released for the ColecoVision & ADAM since the beginning in 2008. Perhaps that ship has sailed due to the sheer volume and tremendous amount of time and work that it would take to put something like that together, but what a great way to promote the CollectorVision label than to showoff everything that has been accomplished.

7 minutes ago, NIAD said:

I was just wondering if there is a schedule or list of upcoming releases for the ColecoVision and Phoenix, for instance, Math Quest comes to mind. I checked on the website and did not find anything and think it would be nice to make such information available akin to how Team Pixelboy lists games in development on his website.

Actually, using Team Pixelboy's website as an example, it is actually surprising that the CollectorVision website does not have a section detailing all the games, hardware, etc. that they have developed and released for the ColecoVision & ADAM since the beginning in 2008. Perhaps that ship has sailed due to the sheer volume and tremendous amount of time and work that it would take to put something like that together, but what a great way to promote the CollectorVision label than to showoff everything that has been accomplished.

It wouldn't be the same Collectorvision if they were organized. :lolblue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Math Quest is on the way to be released, again, it's really just matter of time ;)

As for our website, Toby will tell you it's been a long time since we thought about completely re-design the website. 
Problem is, we know nothing (almost...) about this and we need to find someone we can trust 100% to do the job.

Edited by retroillucid

52 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

Dang, I've to admit that you're kind of right  :P  ?

I do have my part of blame, since I'm aware how messed up I can be from time to time... :party:

But I promise I've only good intentions

I can't really complain. It's been a great experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NIAD said:

Actually, using Team Pixelboy's website as an example, it is actually surprising that the CollectorVision website does not have a section detailing all the games, hardware, etc. that they have developed and released for the ColecoVision & ADAM since the beginning in 2008.

I think there is. The old collectorvision website is still there.

http://www.collectorvision.com/old/games.htm

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, retroillucid said:

At least, try the ADAM version, you might be surprised! ;) :)

The artwork came from the original Coleco source material that I was able to scan 
Glad I was able to preserved this piece of art

Does someone have a verified dump for Adam. The one in your link doesn’t work in VAdam, although all my other dsk images do.