IGNORED

Upcoming Releases & CollectorVision Website

NIAD

12 hours ago, retroillucid said:

The previously unreleased ColecoVision game; Math Quest is finally coming at the end of the month!

Who is interested in getting a copy?

Math Quest packaging.png

If this isn’t a thread hijack, I don’t know what is!! ?

Edited by NIAD

3 hours ago, Swami said:

So, was it academically a ColecoVision game setup to run on an Adam disk drive? Maybe that’s why VAdam doesn’t like it. 

Virtual ADAM or plain ADAMem have issues with the specialized version of CP/M that the programmer used/modded as his work environment for Math Quest. For instance, you can't run Math Quest in Coleco's released version of CP/M 2.2 & Assembler.

I have seen this a couple times with ADAMem especially since compatibility really hasn't been addressed since Marcel de Kogel abandoned it, mainly only some new features, hardware support and some bug fixes have been added in ADAMem DOS v1.81 (Doug Slopsema) and ADAMem SDL v1.81 thru 2.xx beta (Geoff Oltmans).

2 hours ago, NIAD said:

Virtual ADAM or plain ADAMem have issues with the specialized version of CP/M that the programmer used/modded as his work environment for Math Quest. For instance, you can't run Math Quest in Coleco's released version of CP/M 2.2 & Assembler.

I have seen this a couple times with ADAMem especially since compatibility really hasn't been addressed since Marcel de Kogel abandoned it, mainly only some new features, hardware support and some bug fixes have been added in ADAMem DOS v1.81 (Doug Slopsema) and ADAMem SDL v1.81 thru 2.xx beta (Geoff Oltmans).

I have MAME Adam as well, but I can't get get it to do anything other than go to the typewriter. Choosing a file from the main list shows a popup saying I'm missing a required file and  "start empty" takes me to the typewriter.

10 hours ago, Swami said:

I have MAME Adam as well, but I can't get get it to do anything other than go to the typewriter. Choosing a file from the main list shows a popup saying I'm missing a required file and  "start empty" takes me to the typewriter.

I have the last version of MESS before the merger into MAME and haven’t used it in years. Just no time to check out the latest version of MAME to see if ADAM emulation has improved over the years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 3:02 PM, retroillucid said:
The previously unreleased game; Math Quest is now available to purchase!

Math Quest packaging.png

Do you nice folks at Collectorvision have any plans for more Intellivision games in the future?

Its been a long time so I am worried you guys are done with the Intellivision. 

Thanks in advance,Wolfy62 ?

43 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Do you nice folks at Collectorvision have any plans for more Intellivision games in the future?

Its been a long time so I am worried you guys are done with the Intellivision. 

Thanks in advance,Wolfy62 ?

I was going to make another Sydney Hunter game for Intellivision, but since our last games didn't sell very well, plus the fact that there is SO MANY Intv releases, we pulled the plug on all of our Intellivision games

I think we've 2 Intv games ready for more than a year now
One of them will be release for sure
As for the other ones.....  

57 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

I was going to make another Sydney Hunter game for Intellivision, but since our last games didn't sell very well, plus the fact that there is SO MANY Intv releases, we pulled the plug on all of our Intellivision games

I think we've 2 Intv games ready for more than a year now
One of them will be release for sure
As for the other ones.....  

I get the sense there is about 25% of the number of Intellivision fans as there are ColecoVision or 7800 fans. 

26 minutes ago, Swami said:

I get the sense there is about 25% of the number of Intellivision fans as there are ColecoVision or 7800 fans. 

If you had to put a number on how many coleco or 7800 fans for the homebrew community respectively, what would that number be?

How many approximate homebrews sell on your average release?

33 minutes ago, Rev said:

I only released one game Intellivision in 2020.   

so it isn’t me cluttering up the release schedule!  

I was not pointing anyone ;)

I'm in the Facebook INtv homebrew group, and I see new games popping up every week.
And they are very good games too!

So I don't see myself flooding the INtv community with new games.
When we will release a new INtv game, it's going to be an awesome one for sure.

• Like 1