IGNORED

(Question) AFB X Deluxe Nand space

16 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

No, I never got a specific answer when I asked others. The feeling I got was that it was pretty small. Although I do know there was talk about swapping the Stella core with the newer version.

So is this swapping stella core still a thing or is it not possible?

I read that it couldn't be done somewhere on this site.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Draxxon said:

doesnt the LFB2019 have a 256MB ?

I do believe it does.  I don't own any other atgames consoles to know for sure, but from what I remember reading it does.

If I can't replace the nand, I guess I always could just solder a usb/msd converter in there.

All my classic consoles have hidden drives.  I have the echo10 for both nes and snes minis.

I have a 1tb m2 ssd soldered into my PS Classic.  And a 1tb usb thumb drive in my Genesis classic.

I am still waiting for the TurboGrafx-16 Mini hack so I can do the same.

I wasn't sure if you could snake the part from the LFB2/D or just straight up flash the AFBX firmware onto the LFB2 (but I'm guessing controllers won't work). Or load .a26 games onto the LFB2D sans paddle support.

I would go with another hidden drive if i were you. That sounds awesome. All my minis have OTG adapters and flashdrives and sd cards everywhere. for the nes mini, i just flashed it all to the system itself. NES, Famicom, Disk System, VS. System & HQ Homebrew. (1G1R). It actually all fit. I sometimes wish I would have left out all the "unplayable" Japanese RPG/Sim games. But they are there with the boxart. A lot of HTF pachinko game covers. Maybe one day I'll have a friend who can read/play them. lolol.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, MrFister said:

I do believe it does.  I don't own any other atgames consoles to know for sure, but from what I remember reading it does.

If I can't replace the nand, I guess I always could just solder a usb/msd converter in there.

All my classic consoles have hidden drives.  I have the echo10 for both nes and snes minis.

I have a 1tb m2 ssd soldered into my PS Classic.  And a 1tb usb thumb drive in my Genesis classic.

I am still waiting for the TurboGrafx-16 Mini hack so I can do the same.

Echo10? 

2 hours ago, Draxxon said:

I wasn't sure if you could snake the part from the LFB2/D or just straight up flash the AFBX firmware onto the LFB2 (but I'm guessing controllers won't work). Or load .a26 games onto the LFB2D sans paddle support.

I would go with another hidden drive if i were you. That sounds awesome. All my minis have OTG adapters and flashdrives and sd cards everywhere. for the nes mini, i just flashed it all to the system itself. NES, Famicom, Disk System, VS. System & HQ Homebrew. (1G1R). It actually all fit. I sometimes wish I would have left out all the "unplayable" Japanese RPG/Sim games. But they are there with the boxart. A lot of HTF pachinko game covers. Maybe one day I'll have a friend who can read/play them. lolol.

I similarly have a bunch of JRPGs on stuff that I probably will never get around to playing. Took Japanese in college and can probably read and pronounce the Kanji after a small refresher,  but for translating it, it would require a much larger commitment than I probably ever would want to make. Plus, it seems that so many fan translations get released all the time, there almost isnt a point.