IGNORED

GOTY 2020 nominees

vprette

6 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Case in point.  I can't imagine what would happen if Tommy T ever found out about this trademark infringing bedazzled beauty ?IMG_20210104_215048.thumb.jpg.ceda5dea98e56fe54a1ef31d82cc788f.jpg

Ah ... I see a fellow member of the Voltron Intellivision Bling Club!  ?

I also see from that picture that you are now covered in golden glitter.

• Haha 2

On 1/3/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rev said:

Hey, Inty-Home didn’t release any games this year did they? Ghostbusters was 2019 right?

Yeah, I was actually looking forward to the amusement of another obscure buggy title that gets a whole bunch of votes from brand-new AA members who happen to all be in Italy.

• Haha 5

On 1/4/2021 at 3:39 AM, vprette said:

8 nominees, I wait one more day for eventual further corrections and will open the voting post till Jan 31

Because of shipping delays being larger than usual this year, how about extending it to Feb 14th so folks have time to receive and play the last games of 2020?  That's my 2 cents.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Because of shipping delays being larger than usual this year, how about extending it to Feb 14th so folks have time to receive and play the last games of 2020?  That's my 2 cents.

There's no point in having a vote on actual games if people haven't had a chance to play them. Otherwise we're just voting on photos of packaging.

Which is why Jungle Hunt shouldn't be included in the poll unless the rom is made available. If only a handful of the small number of people with access to the game have played it enough to judge, then most voting for it is really just guessing.

28 minutes ago, Rev said:

Maria is a 2020 title. The fist games didn’t start getting shipped until Jan 2020.   The very first edition, not the big box reissue and the 3rd print reissues. 

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/297471-new-adventure-game-maria-big-box-numbered/?do=findComment&comment=4438209

The big box is the first issue, the 2nd and 3rd are the small boxes.

• Like 1

Just now, JasonlikesINTV said:

Weren't we supposed to have a coupon or something from that club to use towards a new purchase? ?

Yeah still have my coupon, waiting for a new game to use it on, they’ve cranked out loads of Colecovision stuff. I heard a rumour they are doing an Intellivision version of Gorf.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

Yeah still have my coupon, waiting for a new game to use it on, they’ve cranked out loads of Colecovision stuff. I heard a rumour they are doing an Intellivision version of Gorf.

I forgot about that coupon,there is no way I will ever find it!?

But I am glad regardless if Gorf makes it to the Intellivision. 

That's a great thing.

16 minutes ago, Special Teams said:

It's kind of like that coupon* we got from Rev back at 2016 PRGE - for Air Raid I believe that never came out.  Good luck finding that.

*IIRC the coupon cost like $5

When it finally releases, I will honor a verbal coupon!

I dug around a bit. The coleco club definitely says the coupon has to be used that year.

But all i can see on the intellivision one is to contact toby with your member number before your next order. 

So hopefully its still good ;)

5 minutes ago, stupus said:

I dug around a bit. The coleco club definitely says the coupon has to be used that year.

But all i can see on the intellivision one is to contact toby with your member number before your next order. 

I looked through the Jungle Hunt box just for fun but couldn't find anything.

I never even downloaded the game roms from the club because I had all the games anyway.

The good news is I have Jungle Hunt!?

19 minutes ago, stupus said:

Didn't they send those in the Welcome to the club e-mails? That's where I've gotten both of mine. Then you just have to mail Toby to ask him to apply it to your game of choice and he sends you an invoice. Limited appeal for games that are likely to go within hours.