IGNORED

rubyQ! (no more on store)

Silvio Mogno

Thanks, but seriously we CANNOT let Sony (or any other corporate entity for that matter) try and threaten or scare or intimidate any of our users into not thinking for themselves, in fact, in wake of the now-infamous "Purge Of 2023", we must now think if we should perhaps go UNDERGROUND with this whole thing about homebrews.

Who's along with me on this???

#StayStrongSilvio Stay strong @Silvio Mogno, we will not allow Sony/any other corporate media scare you threaten you or intimidate you!!!

As an underground musician who got thrown under the bus by the corporate mainstream years ago, I now know the dangers of what happens when mainstream media gets a hold of whatever an underground act or performer puts out and somehow, someway, has a cow about either it or the contents involved in it, they either are intimidated into silence or threatened with a takedown notice. I myself, have been the victim of it as rapper AK47 on several of my songs and I have grown a total disdain and disgust for mainstream media and/or culture because of the fact that we have to put up with the kind of shit like what AA was eventually FORCED INTO DOING (with the now-infamous "Purge Of 2023" as I title it) and also with having to put up with listening to the "music" that Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift put out while those of us in the underground who are trying to get noticed in the industry get nothing, that's why I retired from even putting out YouTube videos because of how (anti-underground/pro-corporate) Google suppresses us into oblivion, almost to the point where it is no use in trying anymore.

• Confused 4

8 minutes ago, BIGHMW said:

have to put up with the kind of shit like what AA was eventually FORCED INTO DOING (with the now-infamous "Purge Of 2023" as I title it)

Would you please stop immediately with this? It's not true, and I don't appreciate your spreading false information. Removal of those games was solely my decision and it would have happened regardless of whether or not I decided to work with Atari.  

If you continue with these posts, I'm going to put you on moderator preview. 

Thank you,

..Al

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Would you please stop immediately with this? It's not true, and I don't appreciate your spreading false information. Removal of those games was solely my decision and it would have happened regardless of whether or not I decided to work with Atari.  

If you continue with these posts, I'm going to put you on moderator preview. 

Thank you,

..Al

alright. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

See this thread:

@Albert had well explained his reasons for this "purge" and no one can blame him since he has created and maintained this great site. So, no blame on him please, but thanks for his passion and effort. 

About rubyQ, I'm thinking if it will possible to respawn my game, either in physical or digital version. 

Just some patience, news will come ASAP.

• Like 4

On 11/2/2023 at 7:10 PM, BIGHMW said:

Thanks, but seriously we CANNOT let Sony (or any other corporate entity for that matter) try and threaten or scare or intimidate any of our users into not thinking for themselves, in fact, in wake of the now-infamous "Purge Of 2023", we must now think if we should perhaps go UNDERGROUND with this whole thing about homebrews.

Who's along with me on this???

#StayStrongSilvio Stay strong @Silvio Mogno, we will not allow Sony/any other corporate media scare you threaten you or intimidate you!!!

As an underground musician who got thrown under the bus by the corporate mainstream years ago, I now know the dangers of what happens when mainstream media gets a hold of whatever an underground act or performer puts out and somehow, someway, has a cow about either it or the contents involved in it, they either are intimidated into silence or threatened with a takedown notice. I myself, have been the victim of it as rapper AK47 on several of my songs and I have grown a total disdain and disgust for mainstream media and/or culture because of the fact that we have to put up with the kind of shit like what AA was eventually FORCED INTO DOING (with the now-infamous "Purge Of 2023" as I title it) and also with having to put up with listening to the "music" that Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift put out while those of us in the underground who are trying to get noticed in the industry get nothing, that's why I retired from even putting out YouTube videos because of how (anti-underground/pro-corporate) Google suppresses us into oblivion, almost to the point where it is no use in trying anymore.

Dude, you have no clue how disrespectful this sounds to both Albert and to the people who come to this site. He has stated multiple times he wasn’t forced to do anything so at this point you are calling him a liar on his own site.

Are you off your meds again? Not everything is part of some conspiracy. There were millions of musicians far more talented than you who never “made it”. I watched footage of your “concerts” and I’m embarrassed for you, and for the people who continue to take advantage of you. You didn’t fail to break out because of your location- you failed because you’re not nearly as talented as you’ve convinced yourself you were. Let it go. 

Edited by jerseystyle
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:10 PM, BIGHMW said:

and also with having to put up with listening to the "music" that Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift put out while those of us in the underground who are trying to get noticed in the industry get nothing, that's why I retired from even putting out YouTube videos because of how (anti-underground/pro-corporate) Google suppresses us into oblivion, almost to the point where it is no use in trying anymore.

Dude...  Bieber got his start from that same YouTube. Just hop on there, watch all of his videos in chronological order, and do what he did.  It's a sure fire proven path to success!

Be one with the way of the Biebs, bro!  You can do this.... Just be one with the way of the Biebs...

Future Justin Bieber hit single - "Baby girl swiped my hair gel" featuring AK47.  Damn that's lit!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Dude...  Bieber got his start from that same YouTube. Just hop on there, watch all of his videos in chronological order, and do what he did.  It's a sure fire proven path to success!

Be one with the way of the Biebs, bro!  You can do this.... Just be one with the way of the Biebs...

Future Justin Bieber hit single - "Baby girl swiped my hair gel" featuring AK47.  Damn that's lit!

I TRIED YouTube except their anti-underground/pro-corporate algorithm systems which suppress small channels and never allow them to even get off the ground let alone get anything going, put me out of business, I already sold all of my filming and recording equipment back In July and I’m not going back to doing this shit anymore. The only gear I still have are my pro MiniDisc and CD recorders and my DVD recorder and VCR and my Atari systems but I’ve already cancelled everything except for Ray’s Beads. WTF is the sense of doing something if nothing is going to turn out upon release???

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, rmm said:

Hi Silvio, any progress on a possible digital release for your amazing game? Thanks. 

Hi,

There's a plan on releasing it either in physical or digital version. 

When it will be done an announcement will be published in this post. 

A more bit of patience and things will be clearer. 

Thanks for appreciating my game!😊

Silvio 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 5:59 AM, Silvio Mogno said:

Hi,

There's a plan on releasing it either in physical or digital version. 

When it will be done an announcement will be published in this post. 

A more bit of patience and things will be clearer. 

Thanks for appreciating my game!😊

Silvio 

I saw the announcement on the Champ Games website, congrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1