IGNORED

Game drive red light flashing all time

Mika73

Yeah, this belongs in the Jaguar GameDrive Support forum, so it would be great if a mod could move it there.

I've had this issue appear as well, along with a few ROMs failing to load and even the GD not seeing the SD card at all. From the discussions I've had with someone who helped with this, it appears the SD card I'm using may be at fault. Apparently the GD can be finicky with some SD cards, so using a well-known brand such as SanDisk may go a long way towards alleviating any issues that appear. I've got a SanDisk SD card on the way to me, so I'll update this thread once it arrives and I'm able to test it.

I can’t move this there.

I think it was bad SD card too. Works everything ok at computer but Atari flashing red light all time.

Then yesterday when copy some games it didn’t show any games at Jaguar. Reformat cart didn’t help. Fist thinking bad mrq file or rom cause that but didn’t help even remove those and try copy other files. New sd card working atleast now and light doesn’t flash all time. Luckily those cards are cheap these days and it was old 8gb. Enough for Jaguar anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk