IGNORED

Guilty Gear X 1.5 on DC...and a ton of other Atomiswave games

awbacon

I am sure the news has gotten around decently but damn if having all these Atomiswave games running on Dreamcast is amazing! Especially Guilty Gear X 1.5 considering it never released on any console and it's the revision / balance of X...one of my favorite fighters on the Dreamcast. But in general between all the Atomiswave stuff to Dreamcast in 2020/2021 and the Simpsons / Take the Bullet dumps...it's been one hell of a few months for the Dreamcast!

Anyone else play these "ports" yet? Near to twenty "new" games for the DC!

• Like 1

Yep picked them up as they were released. There are a few with the odd bug etc but most can be played to completion. There is a compatibility faq out there on the forum where they are released but not sure if you are allowed to link to another one.

Some impressive games. Reminds me that there are now a couple of light gun ones as well which I haven't tried yet.

8 minutes ago, str0m said:

Yep picked them up as they were released. There are a few with the odd bug etc but most can be played to completion. There is a compatibility faq out there on the forum where they are released but not sure if you are allowed to link to another one.

Some impressive games. Reminds me that there are now a couple of light gun ones as well which I haven't tried yet.

Yeah Sega Clay Shooting, Sports Challenge and Ranger Mission all work currently. On ODE consoles or emulation. It's a great time