IGNORED

RA8KEY Remote keyboard/display from Atari to PC.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, vinniet said:

Has anyone set this up?  I am having issues compiling the client.  Not sure if I need the server either.  

I wrote this.  I used WUSDN to assemble it on the atari side and visual studio 2019 on the windows side.

I've actually written a new python client so it can work on any platform, but I haven't put it on github yet.

Thanks for getting back to me. I was able to build it and it works!   What is the server for?  Client works well but only under basic.  Excellent work!

I would like to help with project but I am not strong with c.  Python would be better. 

Edited by vinniet

9 hours ago, vinniet said:

Thanks for getting back to me. I was able to build it and it works!   What is the server for?  Client works well but only under basic.  Excellent work!

I would like to help with project but I am not strong with c.  Python would be better. 

The server is the Atari, sending out it's screen.

I need to add more intelligence as it sends the entire screen when 1 character changes.

The python client is done and it handles, Mac, Windows and Linux, and will also support "FUJI80" which is 80 column redirection of S:/E:/K: to your network client.  Head over to go the FujiNet Discord and we can discuss.