IGNORED

SupraDrive Manual

The attached is a series of GIMP images, captured from scanner.  They are numbered as whole pages (1-9) and sides (A and B) of the material, opened at the center.  Page nine (9) is the cover and, therefore, only includes side B as the front (inner, A) side of the page is entirely blank.

In the next iteration, I will perfect the rotation, normalize the page sizes, remove the edges, tweak the contrast, solidify the cover color, and convert page whites to alpha.

supradrive-atarist-raw-600dpi.7z

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, pixelmischief said:

In the next iteration, I will perfect the rotation, normalize the page sizes, remove the edges, tweak the contrast, solidify the cover color, and convert page whites to alpha.

Hi - any chance you had time to fix-up this manual?

In the meantime I rotated your scans and exported them as JPG so they more consumable... you must jump all around to read consecutive pages... however, much easier than trying to consume the XCF GIMP images.

Thanks!

SupraDrive_Manual_Pages.zip

On 11/19/2022 at 9:08 AM, blacka013 said:

not sure what's happened to the images, but they're very washed out.

Hi - Yes sorry about that... that's how I got them.  I don't have the manuals... I'm looking for them.  I only took what pixelmischief  provided (XCF) and turned them into something a little easier to use (JPG).

• Like 1