IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Completed/WIP in 2021

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Completed/WIP in 2021

Below is a list of all the Atari 8-Bit/5200 homebrew games that have either been completed, updated or released in 2021. Please let me know if there are any missing or inaccurate (credits, links, etc..) entries. Note: Games are only added to this list if there is a playable binary or video of the game.

Physical Release

Completed

WIP

Previous Years: 2020, 2019

More Info:

• Updated xxx xx, 2021: When I last updated the listing
  • 2021xxxx: When the latest binary/video was uploaded
  • Demo: Not the full game. Limited either by levels, time, lives or in some other way
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I agree on the fact this thread could be pinned.

The first post is always updated with interesting and high quality informations.

But there are other pinned threads that could be removed, there are too many pinned threads.

It is not necessary that every interesting thread is pinned.

For example, Rastaconverter images or Homebrew games packages threads could be pinned too, but it's not necessary.

When someone writes something, they appears on top, they don't die.

Only a few very useful threads should be pinned.

My two cents...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Added to Completed:

My WIP from 2020 are carried forward and being worked on in 2021, FireBalloon and Frake. Wasn't sure if you were looking for what was still current in 2021, or if 2020 page covers them.

Tried to delete the big photo, I can't figure it out.  My apologies.

frake.png.15ea3d07414028365ccd06aa02c1dbdd.png

FireBalloon.png

fireBallsm.png

Edited by Dmitry
  • Like 2

On 1/16/2021 at 1:22 PM, Dmitry said:

My WIP from 2020 are carried forward and being worked on in 2021, FireBalloon and Frake. Wasn't sure if you were looking for what was still current in 2021, or if 2020 page covers them.

Nice! I'll add it to the list once there is a video or binary posted somewhere I can link to of your new 2021 builds! ?

- James

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Nice! I'll add it to the list once there is a video or binary posted somewhere I can link to of your new 2021 builds! ?

- James

cool. i post an update ( video blog) to fire balloon almost weekly, I will send a link on the next posting, no hurry though.  

• Like 1

I did a screen grab on a computer that is a little too ancient for the task.

On a real Atari, it's fast paced, and still has a delay loop to slow it down.  But anyway, I do the weekly updates, so there will be a better video later.   If worked hadn't called me in for a full 20 hours already this weekend (grr!!!) then I'd have made more progress this week.

Oh well, slow and steady gets it done in 2021, anyway :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dmitry said:

I did a screen grab on a computer that is a little too ancient for the task.

On a real Atari, it's fast paced, and still has a delay loop to slow it down.  But anyway, I do the weekly updates, so there will be a better video later.   If worked hadn't called me in for a full 20 hours already this weekend (grr!!!) then I'd have made more progress this week.

Oh well, slow and steady gets it done in 2021, anyway :)

Thanks Dmitry!

Added to WIP:

Just now, splendidnut said:

I believe for Wonderboy to go on the list for this year, it requires that a download be provided and/or a video needs to be shown for this year.  Last year's download/video doesn't count.

that is what i aim for, and we're just at the begining of the year. so we still have time :)