IGNORED

SOLD: Brand New Xbox Series X 1TB

bluejay

While obviously over MSRP, this is NOT a bad deal all things considered. I mean, I paid $535 with the tax for mine. You figure shipping (especially from Cali to NJ if I wanted it) would be around $50 for this big heavy box. Not a lot is being made by this seller for something that is damn near impossible to get right now...and might be so for months.

If I didn't have it already I would have definitely considered this.

Excellent console by the way for those considering. I freakin' love mine.

• Like 1

@eightbit Huh, I didn't know MSRP was $499.99, just looked at ebay prices and dropped $100 from it. Therefore now accepting offers and lowered price again to $600 shipped.

I haven't tried my other one yet since we're moving real soon and don't want to go through the hassle of re-packing everything once it's all open, but looking forward to some Forza Motorsport 8(the best racing sim I have at the moment is Gran Turismo 4... Brilliant game, but doesn't change the fact that it's over 15 years old now) and whatever else that strikes my fancy. I haven't had a current, proper video game console... ever.