IGNORED

Scramble- good for eggs and the Atari 7800

Cousin Vinnie

My computer has crapped out for almost a month, but tonight I got it working, and finished a review WITH NO TYPOS. Scramble is one of my favorite Pac Man Plus homebrews and one of the very best shooters on the system.

I have also recently finished reviews for Crazy Brix, Super Circus Atari Age, Astro Fighter and Serpentine. Check them out!

www.atari7800Forever.com

(Also, if you see this Albert, I  lost my Cousin Vinnie log in information. Help me if ya can)

• Like 3

PM me the email address you used for Cousin Vinnie (and a valid replacement) and I will send you a new password to your email, which you can then reset.

After you have done that, post as Cousin Vinnie here and I will disable this account.

• Like 1

Besides doing the super fun 7800 homebrew reviews I have been trying to knock out the original library's reviews, too. I've updated several from the old site that Crossbow and I did 15 or so years ago.

Did you know that HAT TRICK features a racist song? Read all about it, I just finished reviewing it. Also reviews for Food Fight, Galaga, Double Dragon, Donkey Kong, Jr. have been completed with minimal typos. Hoo-Ha

www.atari7800Forever.com

Edited by Cousin Vinnie