IGNORED

Composite Mod Help

Just Jeff

23 hours ago, Osgeld said:

When I get home tonight I'll share what notes I have ... That board is just a video amp color is mixed onboard like normal

That's great - given that color is mixed like normal, do any of the measurements I took earlier in the thread make you think of anything that might be happening? Is that low voltage coming out of C211 in particular worth noting?

That's a weird looking resistor too (if that's even what it is) - I take it that's not stock?

an oscillating voltage measured with who knows what doesn't mean much IMO, I guess it could be some measure but don't go down the rabbit hole, your measuring megahertz with a ruler... 

sorry I have not provided more detail at this point, but I suggest you start a new thread tagging me in the title and in the first post ... I have sold over 200 machines since 2012 with this mod setup and it might be helpful to others in the future in case this comes up again (not blowing you off, but I do have a demanding day job 2 kids 2 cats and hobbies lol) 

PS not intending you to do more work by creating a thread from scratch, but maybe a thread with linked bullet points to this non related thread and link from here

Edited by Osgeld