IGNORED

SCSI Card Update??

9640News

SCSI2SD 5.0a and 5.0b, and just picked up a 6.0 rev d for testing purposes.

Main system uses EZ135 cartridges, slowly getting comfortable using the SD.  The main benefit with EZ135 is I can back up and read with PC as an image that I can use with TIMT or TI99Dir; I haven't figured out how to read/write the individual partitions to/from the SD.  (I can back up the entire SD but that doesn't help me with the TI partitions)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am attempting to update a SCSI rev "G" card that had the capacitors removed from the regulator/cap circuit C1,C2,C3,C4.

Does someone know the part specs for the caps as-built? 

A picture might also do the trick if someone with a rev "G" SCSI card could take a clear picture of the front of the board, and a clear close-up picture of the corner where the regulators and capacitors are installed, that would be most appreciated. :)

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 3:13 PM, InsaneMultitasker said:

I am attempting to update a SCSI rev "G" card that had the capacitors removed from the regulator/cap circuit C1,C2,C3,C4.

Does someone know the part specs for the caps as-built? 

A picture might also do the trick if someone with a rev "G" SCSI card could take a clear picture of the front of the board, and a clear close-up picture of the corner where the regulators and capacitors are installed, that would be most appreciated. :)

I thought I had Rev G, but mine is Rev F

• Like 2