IGNORED

Empty cocktail table arcade game cabinet

classicgamer74

empty cocktail table arcade game cabinet conversion mame and other ideas galore!. Condition is "Used". 

Up for sale is an empty arcade game cocktail table cabinet. This was originally a 4 player game called "Video 5" made by United Games Inc. out of Portland, OR. The metal tag is still inside of the cabinet. Later in life it was converted into a Centipede cabinet with 2 lighted trackballs. Now, it's empty again and ready for new life. The original coin door is complete with locks, key, coin box, coin mech and wiring. There is nothing else in the cabinet.

The glass for the monitor area is in great shape with no breaks or scratches and is included in the cabinet purchase as well as the monitor shroud, which are original to the cabinet. The plexiglass in the picture isn't included.  I am having a little trouble getting it to open, but it just needs some WD40.  

I cannot ship this item, as you will have to come to my home and pick it up.  I will be more than happy to help you load it.  You can pay before you come, though as I am happy to accept Paypal or other types on online payment.  But you can also bring cash when you pick it up.

I'm asking $130 OBO.

cocktail 1.jpg

cocktail 2.jpg

cocktail 3.jpg

cocktail 4.jpg

Edited by classicgamer74
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

I'd normally laugh at someone asking $130 for firewood....BUT....this is actually a pretty cool, unique little cabinet ;)

Youd put more than $130 into building an equivalent cocktail cab, that's for sure