IGNORED

Truly Massive Mixed/Vintage Computer Lot

silentshadow56

This is a truly massive collection of computers, literature, periodicals, programs, games, parts, etc.

There is far too much to hope to inventory down below and there is even more than what is pictured

I purchased it with the intent of parting it out, but it's just too big of an undertaking for me at this time (though I may be forced to undertake it regardless!) and I'm honestly looking to get out of it what I have into it at this point and call it a wash. After purchase cost and storage fees etc. I need $8,000 and I think it's more than reasonable to the right collector(s).

(not pictured is close to 1,000 vintage computer magazines all bagged and boarded)

Follow link below for pictures or message

https://imageshack.com/a/DI2w7/1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeptari1 said:

I wonder what's in the 1980's box? Everything from 2600 Space Invaders to Genesis Altered Beast i'd imagine! What state are you located in?

My apologies I should've better explained how I organized everything. The box labeled 1980 is all books that were published within that decade. There are hundreds of books in there and I had to find a way to organize everything that wasn't clearly for something like the Atari, which have their own box

I'm located in Danbury, Connecticut 

Just my two cents however I think you are going to have to catalog everything and document details about each item if you are hoping to get such a large amount of money otherwise It might be helpful to go for a small amount and save yourself the time. Good luck with the sale. 

9 hours ago, amiman99 said:

Just sell it 1 at a time, start with higher priced items first, for example, like that A3000. Untested should get you $500, working one more than that.

Yeah, that's what it's looking like I'm going to have to do because I got to get my money out of it one way or another. It's a daunting task, but once I start it, hopefully I will build some momentum

Less then a 2 hour drive from me! I'm in the Springfield,Ma area. I'd be interested in any Atari 16-bit software and maybe that Amiga 3000, or better yet a 600. I'd love to come down and take a look.

27 minutes ago, Zeptari1 said:

Less then a 2 hour drive from me! I'm in the Springfield,Ma area. I'd be interested in any Atari 16-bit software and maybe that Amiga 3000, or better yet a 600. I'd love to come down and take a look.

Send me a message and we can see if I can't put some stuff together for you ahead of time and see if we can't agree to a rough idea on pricing so we know we're both on the same page. Like I said trying to just get myself out of this without losing money.

Def. have boxes of floppy disks with random magazines on them CIB Atari games, etc.

Let me know