IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 1 - Beamrider

3 hours ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Hi Biffer !!!! Nice score! 

ive been checking the main post but no one came in... then I found the Beamrider page! It’s been a while! 

I meant to quote your score Biff! (Still have problems with the programming here). Anyway.... I missed you all !!!!! ❤️ 

Welcome back!  Thanks, but note that my score is not one of the good ones, I was quoting the awesome starting score @cmadruga laid down to kick us off.

• Like 2

I am pretty happy with this score,and it  signifies I am entered into the HSC officially. 

I figure even if I dont win any events,a great thing about playing is trying each game to the best of my ability. 

You cant ask for anymore than giving your best,and it's so much fun trying to do better until you know you cant get a higher score!?

20210125_152156.jpg

Edited by wolfy62
Spelling error
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I am pretty happy with this score,and it  signifies I am entered into the HSC officially. 

I figure even if I dont win any events,a great thing about playing is trying each game to the best of my ability. 

You cant ask for anymore than giving your best,and it's so much fun trying to do better until you know you cant get a higher score!?

20210125_152156.jpg

Awesome Wolfy! 

ps) your Intellivision collection is the bomb! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it me or are the Patch amounts for Activision all over the place in difficulty? Check it out...

Pitfall the Patch is 20k - Super Duper easy to get

Worm Whomper the Patch is 75k - Pretty hard to get

River Raid the Patch is 35k - Pretty hard to get

Beamrider the Patch is 60k - Very hard to get

Stampede the Patch is 3k - Not too hard to get

Happy Trails the Patch is 40k - Seems very hard to get

Dreadnaught Factor is for VICTORY on level 4 - Not super hard for a seasoned player, but a player just starting out will fail. 

So with the 7 games the range of difficulty for the Patch seems to be all over the place.

Just something I noticed. ?

Weird

PS - I have gotten the Patch with 5 of these games so far. I have not played Happy Trails at length yet, seems impossible and I have not gotten the Beamrider Patch yet as I'm kind of a n00bie with this game as well....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1