IGNORED

Pokeymax version 3 preorder

foft

• 3 weeks later...

It may be a serious problem to ship to the UK. I am not registered there as a seller. It is probably the one and only country with such stupid regulation. Brexit will be a nightmare for UK people I think. For now, I can ship when sold via ebay or SMR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, below is a copy of email sent to people on the list. If anyone wants to jump in, please follow it.

"PokeyMAX v3 is nearly ready. I need a confirmation from you, that you are still interested in. Therefore, please pay 99 USD plus 12 USD shipment fee to orders@retronics.eu and provide your full shipping address. If I collect enough confirmed orders (at least 50 pcs. in total), production will start. Shipments will take place within 2-3 weeks since confirmed.

Guys from Poland, please contact me if you prefer to pay in PLN via bank transfer. The same for eurozone people - I can provide bank account in EUR (German bank)."

• Like 1

Hello Duddie

14 hours ago, Duddie said:

The same for eurozone people - I can provide bank account in EUR (German bank)."

Can you tell us eurozone people how much we have to pay?  :grin:

BTW I guess there will only be one hardware version of the v3?  Is stereo AMY still an option?

Sincerely

Mathy

13 hours ago, Mathy said:

BTW I guess there will only be one hardware version of the v3?  Is stereo AMY still an option?

Yes, only one version. It has spare logic elements to add additional sound chips. As of now it has Pokey x 4, Sid x 2, PSG x 2 and Sample/Covox. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 12:15 AM, Mathy said:

Hello Duddie

Can you tell us eurozone people how much we have to pay?  :grin:

Sincerely

Mathy

Mathy, please contact me via orders@retronics.eu, I will recalculate.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:21 AM, Duddie said:

Guys from Poland, please contact me if you prefer to pay in PLN via bank transfer. The same for eurozone people - I can provide bank account in EUR (German bank)."

Sent you a mail for bank data/EUR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, PokeyMAX v3 finally arrived. I will start shippings from tomorrow on, however, I am awaiting for more boxes to arrive - I have just chips and a few boxes. If anyone do not want to wait a few days more for a box, I can ship immediately. Of course protected well in regular box.

PMv3_1.png

PMv3_2.png

PMv3_4.png

PMv3_3.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would be interesting in one of those POKEYMAX v3 for the Atari 130XE (likely to be used on the 130XE Remake board that santosp is making. I would likely also be having a Sophia v2, current VBXE, (likely will have a FREDDIE replacement chip used in it at some point and possibly even at some point a Rapidus. I want to make this Atari, one I can use for a number of years without too much fear of it failing to function due to an out of production Atari proprietary chip failing given the age of the chip.

• 2 weeks later...